Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 26 of 26

Here is a very awkward moment with the twin - Page 26 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd May, 2014 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 26

I saw Kate this past morning on the today sow. I think that she is doing all she can to remain in the limelight. I think of the kids she is trying to exploit to remain a celeb and then I wonder why was I even paying attention to what she was saying or doing. Someone should slap her hard to get her to wake up and smell the coffee.

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2011 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

I will bet right now that before it looks like they are going to pull the plug that Jon and her get back together or at least start to date again.

5th Apr, 2011 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Maybe the reason for the down turn (besides her erratic way of doing things) is that people like to watch shows where they try to make it work as opposed to watching a show where the family broke up and it didn't work. For instance people want to see the Biggest Loser or Sister Wives because in these cases they are trying to make something work. People wanted to see how BOTH Jon and Kate kept their marriage together and the kids happy, when it didn't work out and she tired to turn into the Single mom does all act no one bought it.

24th Apr, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Kate and Jon

international QUOTE (JB @ 5-Apr 11, 10:07 AM)
Maybe the reason for the down turn (besides her erratic way of doing things) is that people like to watch shows where they try to make it work as opposed to watching a show where the family broke up and it didn't work.

I disagree. They love that drama. What I think is happening is that people just got fed up of her and her sour attitude. She goes to camping, she complains and whines, goes to New Zealand and she complains and whines. She makes a problem out of everything and people just cannot take it anymore. They also realize that she doesn't "need" the money as she said she does. Her kids were given FULL college scholarships when they were born so she doesn't have to worry about that, she has chefs, maids, and full time nannies. She is just using her kids to make money and pay for the kind of lifestyle SHE wants to have.

Well Kate, I am sorry but your 15 seconds of fame are nearly over. In the last episode, she didn't even get 1 million viewers.

15th Aug, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

I think Vincenzo has been calling TLC secretly to convince them to not renew Kate's contract. It seems like it worked out.

international QUOTE
"Kate Plus 8" has been canceled by TLC, putting an end to one of the most popular cable reality shows of all time.

The network issued this statement Monday:

TLC has decided not to renew another season of "Kate Plus 8." By the end of this season, "Kate Plus 8" will have hit the 150 episode mark (including "Jon & Kate Plus 8"); an exceptional milestone. TLC hopes to check in with Kate and the family periodically with specials in the future.

The network launched the program's final season, which tracks Kate Gosselin and her large brood, just last week. The series finale is set to air on Sept. 12. Source 1

3rd May, 2014 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Here is a very awkward moment with the twin sisters live. What do you think? Do you think the girls are doing OK?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,