Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 of 26

He talks without thinking (and she does it - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jun, 2009 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 4

Well she is making the headlines and people are eating it all up. This all promotes their show and they are sure to get more viewers watching their show to see them "in real life". I think all this attention is not good for the kids. I believe that they are the ones that the whole show should be focused on and leave mom and dad out of it.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

The Pennsylvania Department of Labor says it's looking into whether the show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" is complying with the state's child labor law. I am sure TLC knows what they are doing, after all this is the most watched program of the entire channel.

Source 1

Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes and I bet you that TLC will do all they can to keep this show on the air as long as it keeps getting the ratings.

1st Jun, 2009 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Kate and Jon

Well, they spent the holiday in separate ways. Kate taking the kids to the beach in North Carolina and Jon going with two female friends to a bar.

As speculation about the future of Jon and Kate Gosselin's troubled marriage grows, one thing is for sure: they spent the Memorial Day holiday far apart.

While Kate reportedly took the eight on a boat ride in North Carolina this week, Jon was spotted at an upstate New York bar with two women. Several witnesses at 26 Front Street bar in the Hudson River town of Newburgh tell PEOPLE that Jon stopped in with two friends Monday afternoon - a woman who appeared to be in her mid-20s and another who looked to be older.

"They came in, approached the bar, got some drinks and then stood off on their own by a railing," says a bouncer who checked Jon's ID. "They were laughing and talking and they all left together."

The bouncer says Jon and the younger woman, "were standing close at one point ... But there was not any PDA that I noticed." Jon's trip to the bar was first reported on TMZ.com.

Manager Robb Tanczos says Jon drank Miller Lite. "I didn't see any kissing, touching, caressing or anything like that," he says. "They just kind of chilled."

Both Jon and Kate have denied reports they have been unfaithful to one another.

Sources say Jon and his two friends spent about 40 minutes in the outdoor area of the Newburgh bar and left after it appeared people began noticing they were there.

"People tried taking cell phone pictures and they turned around to face the railing and kind of spread out so they weren't standing so close," says the bouncer.

"I think once people recognized him they left," adds Tanczos....

2nd Jun, 2009 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

In the last episode, they showed Kate's birthday. She was left alone celebrating her birthday with her kids while Jon went to Utah to ski with his friends. According to him, it just happened that it fall on Kate's birthday..but he forgot to say that in that same trip, his alleged mistress Deanna Hummel was also there. spock.gif

8th Jun, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

The Media is not letting them breathe for a second. After all the turmoil with regards to their marriage, they had to release a statement saying there is no animal cruelty going on at their home with their two dogs. You see, this happens when your mouth is so big that you are not careful what you say on TV. This is what Jon said that caused the uproar of animal activists:

"Those kids beat them up, climb on them, pull their tails, bite at them, drag them around and everything you can imagine not to do to an animal, they've done,"

And this is what he says now...rolleyes.gif

"We understand the responsibilities of being good dog owners. Whenever my kids are with Shoka and Nala, everyone is carefully supervised to ensure that no one - dog or child - is injured. Shoka and Nala are loyal companions who we consider members of our family. We would never do anything to hurt them, and treat them with the respect and love that they deserve."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2009 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 4

They keep making these lose statements and they will begin to lose fans. There are a lot of pet lovers out there. When does the next new episode show?

9th Jun, 2009 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

He talks without thinking (and she does it as well). They won't lose fans because people LOVE the drama. The show is on Mondays 9/8C.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,