Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 of 26

We would have never guessed considering the - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2009 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 5

Heck I do not have to watch this show I get all the nice news about it right here. I have yet to watch a episode at all. I think that with a large family it is hard to be with the children all the time when they are with the pets. I am sure the pets are well cared for.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

Latest argument in the media now is since this big family craze everyone wants to know who is more popular since Jon & Kate Plus 8 came out - see the poll I just added.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I heard the latest is that she is being investigated for child abuse. In one of her interviews she was heard telling her child who was thirsty to be quiet. Then when she got a bottle of water she drank it in front of her children and one could be heard telling her that she was mean for drinking water in front of them when they were thirsty.

I have to say that when my kids were small and they were thirsty I would stop at the first place I saw to get them something to drink. What is wrong with this mother for not wanting to make sure her thirsty children get something to drink?

17th Jun, 2009 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Kate and Jon

Good catch, I have to wonder though, why can't they at that age get their own water or get their older sisters to get it. Children do like to nag. I think, and just from appearances, that the avenue Brad and Jolie are taking SEEMS more forthright in the list, but really I do not think children should be exposed in this way. I wonder if they can turn around and sue their parents later in life?

17th Jun, 2009 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

In another episode one of the little boys had a fever and was vomiting all over the place, she was FURIOUS that he was messing up her pretty floor of her fancy house. In another episode, the same kid was bleeding from a fall and she reacted with total disgust.

When they bought the new house, she took them into her new bedroom and told them coldly (paraphrasing) "This is MY room, I do not want to see ANY of your sticky, dirty hands on MY ROOM. Stay away!".

17th Jun, 2009 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Maybe we are seeing an aspect of Kate that can give hints of how she is with her husband and why he wants no part of it. Not to excuse him at all, but just as one of many possible reasons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2009 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 5

Well, everyone has a limit. She admitted though that she has been very harsh on him for the past 10 years that they have been married.

17th Jun, 2009 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

We would have never guessed considering the MANY episodes she was shouting at him and did not hold back from embarrassing him in front of the camera. I do not ever recall him shouting at him or degrading her in front of the camera.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,