Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 7 of 26

I don't watch these kinds of shows - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2009 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
18th Jun, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 7

I doubt it very much, this is their main source of income. Both of them do not work.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2009 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

Here is the video where during a commercial break in an interview Kate denies water to her older daughter that keeps asking and asking for water, then Kate asks for a bottle if water and when you think she will give it to the girl, she opens up the bottle...drink from it and put it away!

The girl is visibly thirsty and upset and tell her that "she is mean".

Source 7

19th Jun, 2009 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

They could get divorced and split the children equally and then create another show. Then we could have John plus 4 and Kate plus 4!

OR

Dr Phil could volunteer to intervene for free as long as they come on his show.

OR

Ryan Seacrest could tell the both that they have been voted off the island by the tribal council!

OR

The children could sabotage the whole thing and announce that they have hired their own manager and are suing both parents for incompetence and decided to live with Dr Phil.

OR

Octomom announces that she has volunteered to be the foster mom for the 8 kids while John and Kate get their defecation fully amalgamated and they join her new show. The misadventures of Octomom and the 20 screaming banshees!
All pretty good options!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 19th Jun, 2009 - 7:29am

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Page 7 Kate and Jon

I think that maybe they should go to octomom after all she is the best mother in the world and she is doing it all with no help. rolleyes.gif

I think they should get their stuff together and learn to deal with their children and stop worrying about what they look like on the show. Put the children first like all other normal american couples do.

19th Jun, 2009 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

In a new TLC teaser Jon and Kate say:

"People think I"ve changed," Jon says in the new teaser. "And I have changed. I"m now the person I know I am."

"We can't go back now. We can only go forward and that's what we"re going to do," Kate says. "And we"re going to learn a lot going forward and I know that we"ll all come out of this on the other side, hopefully stronger, better wiser."

Source 3

Also, Jon Gosselin went apartment hunting to New York. He checked out property at Trump Place, a high-rise residential complex on Manhattan's Upper West Side. He looked at a river-facing one-bedroom apartment that rents for about $3,200 a month. He was driving one of his many fancy cars, a black BMW.

Source 9

20th Jun, 2009 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

It is reported they are indeed divorcing. They were planning to do so in the end of July in order to allow another season for the show before announcing the divorce but because of the media craziness they decided to move things forward. He already left the house. Well, if this is true then we know she is staying in the mansion and with custody of the children.

Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 7

Well so much for the show. I think that they will have to quit the show or otherwise change the show. I do not think that they can continue the show as it is now.

20th Jun, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

I don't watch these kinds of shows but I know about this one. I know for sure that if I were one of those kids I would sure be hating to know my parents are filming my every move. That would suck for my buds at school to know what I did last summer, last month, last week!

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,