Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 10 of 26

Well, the two year separation statement is - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jun, 2009 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 10

Either way you look at it it is the children who are going to be effected the most. If this is a bitter fought out divorce or separation then they are going to suffer more.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
It is reported she wants a fast divorce and is ready to move on quickly.

Maybe she is looking for something else now or has someone else in mind. There is no way that she will remain a lone for so long with so many children, BUT who will get involved with someone with eight children unless they are looking for either money or fame.

24th Jun, 2009 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She also stated in her divorce papers that that the marriage is "irretrievably broken" and said she is willing to "negotiate a fair and reasonable" settlement with Jon. spock.gif Sounds to me she wants to hold to that money for life!

Also Jon spoke about her statements about the divorce ("Jon's activities" over the weekend had left her "no choice but to file legal procedures in order to protect myself and our children."). He said he was hurt by the statement and said:

To be honest, I was hurt by Kate's statement about the divorce," Jon countered Tuesday in his own release. "I have always done everything I can to protect our family. This weekend, I was home with the kids for four days, just being a dad. No nannies, just the kids and me."

Source 6

In his own statement, he did not point fingers towards her. The paparazzi say he was alone for four days at the house with the kids while she was once again traveling in a book tour so everyone is wondering what "activities" over the weekend she is referring to.

25th Jun, 2009 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Kate and Jon

It is reported that the show got so many viewers in the last episode (more than 10 million) that the company who made the Crooked Houses for the kids featured on the show said their Web site received 170,000 hits within five minutes of being mentioned, and that their system crashed three times.

Many people believe the divorce is just a marketing tactic used to increased the show popularity that went down dramatically in the first episode of the new season. Some believe they would suddenly 'reconciled" when is the right time.

26th Jun, 2009 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

LDS...I think you hit it and this is why I think there is a lot of confusion with the announcement (divorce or separation). I actually see both in many articles I have read about the show. They are definitely raking in the money on this. Hopefully, the kids wont be too messed up with this situation as it appears that they might all land in nice colleges if the show continues and mommy and daddy dont blow all the money.

26th Jun, 2009 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Well, so far all the things they have (the million dollar house, all their stuff inside the house, fancy cars, etc, etc etc) was everything paid by sponsors, they did not spend a cent!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2009 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 10

Well I don't think the announcement of the divorce came as a surprise to anyone. There is so much information being circulated about Jon and Kate that it is very difficult to determine fact from fiction. I heard on the Insider that Jon and Kate were actually living apart for two years now! The public responded via Twitter that they could not believe that these two people were merely acting!

I think Kate is working overtime to do damage control. She knows that the public is outraged by the photographs of her, spanking one of the twin girls. So an excellent way to deflect all the negative publicity on her, would be to announce her divorce and pretending that something happened over the weekend which forced her to file for a divorce, to protect herself and the kids. I believe the real reason behind her divorce is, she wants to pursue a relationship with someone else and also, more importantly, squeeze out as much money for her and the kids, in the divorce settlement. She may even receive more money than Jon since he was unfaithful to her during the marriage. But the question is, was Kate faithful to Jon? I have to wonder if there was any truth to her having an affair with the bodyguard.

I felt so sad to see one of the twin girls clutching the bodyguard's leg and leaning against him. People are saying that the children are beginning to miss their father and are turning to the bodyguard for support.

Personally, I think TLC should do the honourable thing and cancel the show. People had their fill of Jon and Kate plus eight!

26th Jun, 2009 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Well, the two year separation statement is because that's what Philadelphia requires before you file for divorce, not necessarily true in this case. I just think Kate wants a fast divorce.

I was also disappointed Jon seems to be looking for a place all the way in NYC. Why so far from his kids?

I think these two deserve each other. Poor kids.

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,