Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 2 of 26

More news are coming out on Jon and Kate's - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th May, 2009 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »

?
Poll: Which is more interesting as far as children in the media goes:
  Jon & Kate Plus 8       21.43%
  Brad & Jolie and their children       21.43%
  Madonna and her children       0.00%
  I do not like children exposed in this way       50.00%
  Duggars and their children       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Kate Gosseilin
TV Reality - Kate Gosseilin - Kate Plus 8 - Eight
13th May, 2009 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 2

If I wasn't a journalist I would blame the Media immediately but hey, I am smarter than that. The tabloids are reporting now that Kate is having an affair with one of her bodyguards and she is shocked at the allegations. rolleyes.gif I wonder how much Kate and Jon payed to create this new piece of news and (in this way) try to make people forget about the REAL issue which is Jon having an affair with another woman.

Kate Gosselin, whose adventures raising twins and sextuplets are chronicled on the hit TLC reality show Jon & Kate Plus Eight, is fighting back at reports that she has been having a more-than-platonic relationship with Steve Neild, a bodyguard who frequently travels with her and her family.

Two weeks after stories linked her husband, Jon Gosselin, with a 23-year-old school teacher, Kate says she is now the target of tabloid lies. "The next story coming out from the animals that stalk us is about our security person and his family," Kate tells PEOPLE exclusively. "Already the allegations they're making about me are disgusting, unthinkable, unfathomable, and I am horrified...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Kate and Jon

It is my belief that all of this is just hype to get more people to watch the show. I do not think any one of them has had an affair but since it sells papers and gets their names out there on the front page it makes them stand out and more people may want to see the show.

14th May, 2009 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If that's true, then is absolutely sickening and disgusting that they will put their 8 children through this just to get more money. In the beginning they were a "normal" family trying to make ends meet and that's why people loved the show but now they're buying million dollar homes, have Emeril coming to cook for them, etc...They're no longer the "typical" family doing "typical" things but they still trying to sell it to you like that and people are not dumb.

Post Date: 14th May, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Page 2 Kate and Jon

Well that is what I believe has happened. Hollywood has gone to their heads and now they are talking to producers who are telling them this is what will make a good story. You are right in the fact that they are no longer the typical american family.

15th May, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Kate and Jon

I saw on E! News that Jon and Kate may split up! This is very sad because my question is, what happens to the children? Are they going to split up the family by one parent taking 4 kids and the other parent 4 kids? Anyway, Kate had an interview with the People Magazine and she claims that she knows her husband Jon is unhappy and she is at a loss about what to do. She has suggested that he should get a part time job, do volunteer work and other things but he just is not interested. I think they are both very overwhelmed by the fact that they are stuck with eight children and it is starting to take its toll on the marriage. I must admit that I never saw the show but judging from what I have read in this thread, Kate seems to have a lot of anger towards Jon and I don't think it is the stress alone of raising eight kids. Whenever women are aware that their spouses are being unfaithful, they tend to express their anger and resentment by picking arguments or by screaming at their spouse whenever the opportunity arises. I think that this is why Kate seems so hostile and antagonistic towards Jon. She is aware of his philandering and she is so fed up of it. This hostility and tension cannot be healthy for the children.

I was shocked and dismayed to hear Kate's brother speaking out on the Insider yesterday about his sister. He said that Jon and Kate are not a loving couple. They shout and argue all the time. He believes that they are putting on a front for the sake of the Reality Show and he wishes that they would stop and think of the children. That's easy for him to say! He doesn't have eight mouths to feed! I understand why Jon and Kate are putting on a front because they really need the money to feed, cloth and put their eight kids in school. I remember Jon and Kate on the Dr Phil show and he even provided assistance for them by having a part time nanny come to the house, so Jon and Kate could spend time together and have a break from the kids.

Having eight kids, a reality show and a philandering husband will take its toll on a marriage. It is bad enough to know that your life is not perfect and seems to be falling apart. But it is a thousand times worse knowing that, every aspect of your life is under a microscope and the whole world is watching your every move. This is what happens when you sell your soul for fame and fortune. You also give up your privacy, dignity and nothing is sacred anymore. If you think about it, this situation is no different than Jon and Kate struggling to make ends meet. The difference between have this reality show and struggling to make ends meet is, they are being controlled by the director and producers on the so called reality show, since these capitalists are aware of what makes triggers high ratings. If they were struggling to make ends meet, at least, it would be real and they would be genuinely trying to find a solution and not live up to the viewers' expectations.

15th May, 2009 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8

QUOTE (Geenie @ 15-May 09, 10:42 AM)
she claims that she knows her husband Jon is unhappy and she is at a loss about what to do.

Maybe she can start by actually staying home instead of traveling all over the country to promote her book, give conferences, etc while her husband is having an affair and her kids supervised by babysitters.

She has suggested that he should get a part time job, do volunteer work and other things but he just is not interested.

Well, if they are making US$75,000 per episode why would he work? That's his job! rolleyes.gif He always struggled to keep one so I am not surprised he does not work again.

I think they are both very overwhelmed by the fact that they are stuck with eight children and it is starting to take its toll on the marriage.

Geenie, with that sense the Duggars (with 18 children) would be in a similar situation and they don't seem to be in one, for me it has nothing to do with the number of children but pure greed and idleness in their part. Jon have been saying he no longer wants to film the show but Kate does, hence they bought the new million dollar house, have bodyguards, etc. They don't want to give up their new lifestyle, specially Kate. Jon needs to get a job! Too much idle time in his hands!

That's easy for him to say! He doesn't have eight mouths to feed!  I understand why Jon and Kate are putting on a front because they really need the money to feed, cloth and put their eight kids in school.  I remember Jon and Kate on the Dr Phil show and he even provided assistance for them by having a part time nanny come to the house, so Jon and Kate could spend time together and have a break from the kids.

Geenie, don't fall in their trap. Jon had a good job and was able to provide for his family, the reason they want to continue with their show is not really the kids but themselves! Money went to their heads yet she keeps saying they do things like a typical American family and that's not true! It was at first but when more money was offered, they moved to a million dollar house, send all their kids to private schools, trip to Disneyworld, Korea, have Emeril coming to their home to cook, etc. Those are NOT things a typical American family does. Money, money, money!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate Plus 8
A Friend

Jon & Kate 8 - Page 2

Yes Money is the root of all evil. The money has gone to their heads and they want more to come rolling in. The easiest way of doing this is to go to the producers and see what will cause the best ratings. SO now we have both of them of stepping out on their marriage. I am sure that this is just a ploy to get more viewers and more of that money rolling in.

20th May, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Jon & Kate 8 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

More news are coming out on Jon and Kate's marriage. What infuriates me the most is, Kate's brother is giving the media a lot of information on his sister. What kind of brother would divulge all his sibling's personal affairs? I suppose he and his greedy wife are just "cashing in" on Jon and Kate's woes. Or they certainly have an axe to grind with Kate. Everyone wants a piece of the pie I suppose.

I think the worst or rather the most sickening news that I have heard (and I am hoping that this is just pure gossip) is Kate approaching Jon with a contract from the producers, which allows him to have many girlfriends. However, there is a clause in the contract which indicates that he must be discreet and his affairs could never become public! Well I guess this is their last season folks!

It is horrible that no one ever embraces good old fashion family values any more! I think that Jon and Kate are in the same boat as "Octomom." They are all thinking about the almighty dollar and no one seems to be interested or care about the children's welfare. What a tragedy! Good material for a movie! I am surprised that no one has approached Kate to make her life into a movie! Only in Hollywood!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Jon & Kate Plus 8

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,