Make-up Addiction - Page 3 of 4

Name: Amy Comments: My boyfriend/business - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jun, 2009 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
19th May, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction - Page 3

I like makeup but nothing to the point of that picture. I see mostly older women caking on makeup. I think they feel it makes them look younger and hides the wrinkles. In some cases it works, but for other not.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2008 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Addiction Make-up

It's simple, some women use makeup like how some men use a beard. When your beard is way to long it does not look good, same with makeup.

20th May, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I definitely don't have an addiction to makeup as I don't wear the stuff!
Nothing to do with vanity, laugh.gif, but when I was 11 animal campaign activists came to our school and showed horrific pictures and information on animals that had been tortured to bring women their makeup, and that impression has always remained with me!

I recently bought some eye shadow and lipstick that hadn't been tested on animals, this was because I was given some money by my family to buy something that I wouldn't normally buy, so far I haven't used this either.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Addiction Make-up

Some women just don't know when to stop. You do a touch here and there and thats all you can do! More make up will not fix your eyes or make your lips fuller.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction
A Friend

Addiction Make-up

I do not wear make up and I am glad that I do not. smile.gif

I have seen many young ladies who would look a lot nicer if someone would take the time to show them how to properly apply it. A little goes a longs way in most cases. I think some to learn that.

7th Nov, 2008 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction

I can't remember where I saw it, but there was a contest, of sorts, where men decided who looked prettier, with, or without makeup. They showed two pitchers of actresses, one with makeup, and one without makeup, surprisingly there were several actresses that were voted more beautiful without makeup, then with.

Reconcile Edited: haleray on 7th Nov, 2008 - 8:20pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction - Page 3

Do you have any names of the actresses and comparisons, I'd like to see it.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Name: Amy

Comments: My boyfriend/business partner of 4 years is not letting me wear makeup right now. I look very pretty with it, I'm 22, went to cosmetology school, and am really good at applying it. I've been wearing it everyday since about 12 years old. I really really like to wear makeup, I enjoy applying it, I love doing it differently for different occasions, and I hate this experiment. I live with a house full of guys, Ben, his brother, and there lawn and landscaping crew is always in and out.
I own a dog grooming salon also and I feel so plain and ugly and like the customers wont want me to be the one to make their dog pretty..because I am not even making myself pretty!
I feel totally uncomfortable and ugly without being able to wear any makeup. I didn't swim in it or anything but geez It is torture to be naked faced all day long like this. I must have a problem since I am so uncomfortable without makeup... Does anyone else out there hate to not wear it? I am probably beautiful, I just really don't think so! I went to Walmart today and still got hit on without make up on and I still felt unattractive, I avoid making eye contact without it on, probably even use my hands to block my face sometime it's serious.. This is nuts. What d y'all think?

Source 1: This is personal oppinion
Source 2: I found this on Google

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Make-up Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,