Make-up Addiction - Page 4 of 4

Too much makeup a turn-off for men WOMEN, - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2014 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
25th Jun, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction - Page 4

Your boyfriend is "not letting" you wear makeup? Did he throw it all out, and you have no money to buy more? Are you chained to the house? No? Then wear the makeup that you so dearly love, and he can deal with it. What is he going to do, beat you up? Leave you? He needs to grow up, and so do you.

Rather off topic, but...
What else does he "not let" you do? Does he control what you wear, who your friends are? That's textbook behavior that leads to abuse.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2009 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Make-up

Amy, your post is a bit disturbing. You are saying your partner is "not letting you" wear make up. Do you realize how that sounds? It is very concerning. I hope you realize you are a big woman and you can do whatever you feel to do, specially concerning something so silly. For me, this is a HUGE red flag of a possibly abusive relationship. Please protect yourself.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Karen

Comments: I enjoy wearing make-up because of all the colors. I feel like a kid with crayons (sometimes I also end up looking like a kid dolled me up with crayons biggrin.gif). It's not necessarily to look better -- many times I feel ridiculously clownish with make-up on, and most days I prefer the weightlessness of a bare face. Wearing make-up is just an outlet for my artistic frustration.

Anyway, I think what matters more is how a woman carries herself with or without make-up. After all, cosmetics are only tools which can be used to enhance, delight, or serve as a medium of expression for the wearer. And sometimes, it also serves as a crutch. It's no different from hairstyles, shoes, bags, fashion, or jewelry; its value really depends on the user.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Addiction Make-up

Woman goes without makeup, covers herself up for a 9-month experiment

On Jan. 1, 2011, Lauren Shields began a nine-month personal experiment. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2014 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Addiction Make-up

Too much makeup a turn-off for men

WOMEN, tone down the war paint. That's the conclusion of a new study that says men and women find faces more attractive with less makeup. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Make-up Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,