Make-up Addiction - Page 2 of 4

I have a question. Why do women wear make - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Nov, 2007 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2007 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction
A Friend

Make-up Addiction - Page 2

Whats even worse is when they want the look of make-up all the time and have "make-up" tattooed onto their face. I don't know if that classifies as a make-up addiction, but it comes pretty close. You are in deep when you want a "look" so bad you will make it part of you forever.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2007 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Make-up

I like make-up but very light. I use it only when I go out and is usually a little bit with lip gloss or a very soft color. I do not like heavy make up, I think it makes a woman look "cheap".

21st Nov, 2007 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What's the big deal with makeup anyway? A little blush here and there, some lipstick and then you are good to go.

23rd Nov, 2007 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Addiction Make-up

For some people it is not so simple as putting a bit of blush here and there with some lipstick. Honestly, I feel every woman should get an expert's opinion on how to use their makeup.

24th Nov, 2007 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Addiction Make-up

I went to high school with a girl who did just that: She went to modeling school to learn how to carry herself, to apply makeup effectively, do her hair appropriate to her face, wear clothing that suits her frame and coloring, etc. She didn't want to become a model, but wanted to understand how to look her best. Honestly, she looked great afterwards, but not everyone can afford to do that.

24th Nov, 2007 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction

If you look out for them you will find some kind of beauty convention or cosmetic application special held at your local mall where there are people who will advise you for free. The most you may have to do as courtesy is buy their product, but then again you will need the makeup anyway so its a win win situation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2007 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction - Page 2

I guess all thats true but I'm one of those rough and tumble kinda girls that does not need much colors on my face to attract attention wink.gif.

29th Nov, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Make-up Addiction Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I have a question. Why do women wear make up anyway? I know that when some girls are going through a rebellious phase, they use make up to express themselves or sometimes, it is a cry for help. But is it really necessary to wear make up? Is this the way men expect to see us, like barbie dolls? Are we living in a superficial world, where physical appearance takes precedence over intelligence or even inner beauty? Why is this considered acceptable for only women? Is make up used to conceal our insecurities or is it a way for women to be accepted by society as a whole?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Make-up Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,