Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women - Page 2 of 3

*smiling sweetly at Krakyn and once again - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 10th Dec, 2007 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Ho Ho Ho Offensive
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women
A Friend

Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women - Page 2

Wow, just wow. Please tell me that the people who complained have since been institutionalized so that they can get the help they need.
Now if it were a rapper dressed as Santa saying hoe, hoe, hoe, THAT would be different but I doubt anyone would complain about it.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2007 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Women Offensive Ho Ho Ho Warned Santas

That is exactly what I am saying. Say Snoop Dogg gets dressed up in a Santa Claus outfit and says "Ho...Ho...HOOOOO". You know that Snoop Dogg has that slow drawl type of speech and there will be far too long of a break between "Ho's", it will just be too confusing for mothers when they are being their children to see Santa Claus. "Should I say hi or just smack the bejeezus out of Santa?" The timing is everything with the "Ho, Ho, Hooo".

The thing that concerns me on the "Haa, Haa, HAAAA", is that someone may think that Santa is laughing at them and that could be offensive. Kids could become emotionally scarred for life if Santa laughs at them...especially if they are naughty and get a lump of coal. OH MY! In light of all these thoughts, perhaps Santa should just make a noise like "Mmmm, Mmmm, MMMMM". Nah...wait, then mothers may think that Santa is making a sexual advance towards them. I got it...SANTA IS A MIME! THAT IS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER...

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:41am

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women Christmas

laugh.gif! You are killing me on this thread!

The problem with snoop dogg is the words he will say have his slow drawl ho ho ho *! See, its still not the ho ho ho! This has to be the silliest article I have discussed in months!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

17th Nov, 2007 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Women Offensive Ho Ho Ho Warned Santas

That is the insane part about it! It is silly! I seriously wonder what they will come up with next--could be just like Vincenzo said! There can be so many things that are slang that could be attacked next. It reminds me of one of my favorite songs by Country singer, Tim McGraw...."BACK WHEN." One of the things I remember in it is, Back When a coke was a coke, a hoe was a hoe..... undecided.gif

17th Nov, 2007 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Women Offensive Ho Ho Ho Warned Santas

People get all politically correct about everything and then the things that matter they forget about like the purpose of Christmas.

5th Dec, 2007 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

This is so funny! Next time I hear a Santa say "ho ho ho" I'm going to think about whats said here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2007 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive Women - Page 2

*hugs and embraces his nice politically correct society while silently lacing their drinks with poison*

Perhaps a shot of Valium will help these people. I do ponder are they the same people that think Santa needs to go on a diet? If they truly have nothing to do perhaps they can come and visit me I need to install a wood stove and replace my basement ceiling. That should occupy some of their idle time and let them sleep at night. If not any have some nice deeds they can do for you also?

So what I am saying to them is "Relax chill out and try smiling some time!".

(sorry missed spelled Valium)

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 11th Dec, 2007 - 1:43pm

10th Dec, 2007 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive Women Christmas - Page 2

*smiling sweetly at Krakyn and once again being thankful I do not drink* wink.gif

One thing I can't figure out is why they care in Australia or anywhere else for that matter. We know the good ol' USA is where the slang originated and I haven't heard one Santa here, change his ways. So why do they care--do they really think that is a problem? I think they are so "out there" with this one. In my opinion the ". . ." they were looking for is definitely being done--unfortunately, it is more the public laughing at them.

And I never heard about the Santa diet! Goes to figure though...maybe pun intended? Don't they know the only heart condition Santa has is GIVING and that a heart like that never dies--it will live on forever through others. What will they come up with next? and do we really want to know?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Santas Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,