Catholics Give Demons Too Much Credit? - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE "If you begin a healing prayer, - Page 2 - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 8th Sep, 2008 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

A genuine question...
4th Jul, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Catholics Give Demons Too Much Credit? - Page 2

QUOTE (Vincenzo)

Frequent prayer to the Chaplet, envolkes the spirit of St. Michael and helps rid some of demons.

I think this is where they give the demon too much credit as we can through the power granted to us by God accomplish this on our own. It is more a question of one's faith then the power of the demon.

Great historical back ground! I know I tend to forget how poorly mental issue were dealt with through the churches back in the dark ages through to early 1900's.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2008 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Catholics Give Demons Too Much Credit?
A Friend

Credit Too Demons Give Catholics

I recommend that you do an internet search for Dr. Malachi Martin. He was a Priest and expert exorcist of the Catholic Church. On YouTube, they have Dr. Martin's interview with Art Bell on this subject. He speaks to the reality of demonic possession, and says that one of the worst cases took 2 1/2 years to exorcise!

In part 2, he says that the same demon can possess three people at the same time.

"If you begin a healing prayer, and don't finish it, you're going to have problems for the rest of your life."

There has been an increase in young people making pacts with Satan for success in career, or other undertakings. Often these people don't even believe in God!

A person can become perfectly possessed, if they are pleased to be possessed, and nothing can be done for them.

Possessions have undergone an 800% increase!

Well over 50% of people diagnosed with a psychological problem such as schizophrenia, or MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) are actually possessed, "and of course, nothing can be done about it."

These are some interesting excerpts from his interview.

As for Hollywood, we all agree they exaggerate.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2008 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Catholics Give Demons Too Much Credit?
A Friend

Catholics Give Demons Too Much Credit? Catholicism Studies

Well over 50% of people diagnosed with a psychological problem such as schizophrenia, or MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) are actually possessed, "and of course, nothing can be done about it."

Yes, I agree. You can usually tell when someone is possessed when they cough or role their eyes back and their personality changes. Sometimes they demon will speak in a foreign langauge. You can see it in the eyes to. Scary.

It is like a bunch of kids takeing turns with a video game but they don't want to let you know they are playing.

In other words. Demons that possess a body do not want to let you know they are there, unless you know what is going on and see the trick. Psychologists cant pull them out like a real priest/preacher/elder.

Yes, I have seen people like this on many occasions. It is all very disturbing.

I don't like the Catholic approach, but they are spot on with a lot of this stuff.

Centuries of trial and error.

8th Sep, 2008 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Credit Too Demons Give Catholics

"If you begin a healing prayer, and don't finish it, you're going to have problems for the rest of your life."

This is very true correct wording is important along with other items. This is not just the power of the demon but a lack of knowledge of the person not to be confused.

I have known people who where possessed and you can tell it is more then just a disorder very quickly.

One is still possessed as the parent do not believe in that stuff.

From what I understand it can take time to free a soul because of multiple demons and it is like peeling back layers of an onion you get ride of one the other appears then you have to recognize it and deal with it and so on. I also am with the understanding how you deal with each one is different and that is the hard part not that they are more powerful then the last. So many areas to be an expert in to deal with them. It is not our power that does the work of removing the demon it is Gods.

The increase use of drugs and the decline in the practice of the Christianity in their homes has left our teens in a very bad place. They have no Armour to protect them selves from demons and their every degrading value system is lining up with that of the devil himself. We have as a result young people worshiping the worldly goods and taking drugs which inhibits any built in alarms that what they are doing might be wrong. Result increased possession not a big surprise how ever sad the situation is.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Catholics Give Demons Too Much Credit?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,