Meredith Kercher - Page 3 of 8

A coroner stated that the wound Meredith had - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2009 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

Killed because she did not want to participate in a violent orgy - Amanda Knox convicted
15th Apr, 2009 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 3

I guess it is more about how you look at proving BEYOND a shadow of a doubt. They have a killer, he confesses, he has a pattern and is capable, yet they are pursuing the lovers. OK fine, but make sure the evidence is conclusive and is not initiated by unnecessary external forces.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

QUOTE (JB @ 15-Apr 09, 1:39 PM)
I guess it is more about how you look at proving BEYOND a shadow of a doubt. They have a killer

Not sure if they have the killer. I think they have the RAPIST but his DNA as far as I understand was NOT found in the weapon, but it was Knox's blood and the victim.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Apr, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher History & Civil Business Politics

Just to clarify so there is no misunderstandings. The only person who was condemned of killing Meredith, did not...I repeat did not say Knox and Sollecito were NOT there when it happened (as someone stated in this thread). As a matter of fact his version of the story states that he met Meredith, went to her apartment, they were having sexual relations when he went to the bathroom because of a stomach ache, he was in the bathroom with his iPod, and when he left the bathroom he found a man with a knife with whom he scuffled. He has also indicated that the man resembled Sollecito, and that Knox was also present.

Source 3

As incredible the story sounds, this is proof to me that the three are very involved in this crime and that Knox it is far from being an innocent victim.

He also exercised his right of not answering any questions in the trial that is going on right now of Knox and Sollecito.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Jun, 2009 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Kercher Meredith

Amanda Knox is saying now that she was "high" when she spoke to the police and of course, complains once again about the way the police treated her.

Amanda Knox told an Italian court Friday that police abused her and called her as a "stupid liar" when they questioned her over the murder of Meredith Kercher.

The American is giving evidence for the first time at her trial in Perugia, where she is charged with sexually assaulting and murdering her roommate.

Knox, 21, said police officers accused her of trying to protect someone after Kercher was found semi-naked with her throat slit in November 2007.

She testified that she had been struck by police during questioning.

"When I denied that they called me a stupid liar," she told the court. "From that point on I was very scared because they were treating me so badly...

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher
A Friend

Kercher Meredith

If what ms. Knox is saying is true then I wonder if any of her testimony the police got from her is the truth. In that type of near torture then I believe ms Knox would say almost anything to keep from getting beat again. I have the feeling that she had something to do with the crime but exactly what I have no clue.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2009 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Meredith Kercher

Lawyer challenges Knox testimony

An American student accused of killing her British housemate Meredith Kercher is cross-examined for a second day. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2009 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 3

I really hope that the truth will come out, for me it is obvious she is somewhat involved. Personally, I think she was the one that killed her and she is definetely not this innocent girl her parents try to paint.

20th Jun, 2009 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

A coroner stated that the wound Meredith had on her neck comes from another knife, possibly a smaller one.

Why is it that Amanda Knox always have a SILLY smile on her face in court? my goodness, it is a trial going on for MURDER! angry.gif

ROME -  A coroner told a jury Saturday that a stab wound to the neck of a British student slain in Italy was caused by a shorter knife than the one believed to be the murder weapon, lawyers said.

Francesco Introna, taking the stand at the murder trial of U.S. Student Amanda Knox and Italian co-defendant Raffaele Sollecito, also said that no more than a single attacker could have assaulted the victim on the night of the 2007 slaying.

Knox and her former boyfriend Sollecito are on trial in Perugia, central Italy, on charges of murder and sexual violence in the death of Knox's roommate Meredith Kercher. Both deny wrongdoing.

Introna, who was called to the stand by Sollecito's defense lawyers, testified that the cut on Kercher's neck was made with a knife with a 3-3 1/2-inch-long blade, according to a lawyer representing the Kercher family, Francesco Maresca...

Rest of the story and pics: Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Meredith Kercher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,