Meredith Kercher - Page 4 of 8

QUOTE (JB @ 5-Dec 09, 1:38 PM) Knox and her - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2009 - 5:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Killed because she did not want to participate in a violent orgy - Amanda Knox convicted
14th Sep, 2009 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 4

The trial resumed today after a summer break. The lawyers of Amanda Knox's boyfriend asked the judge to dismiss the bra evidence that shows DNA evidence (of Amanda's boyfriend) in the victim's bra. The judge dismissed the request and said the evidence stays.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2009 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

I guess nothing worked on her favor in the end and the smiles are gone. CNN reports that Italian jury finds American student Amanda Knox guilty in the knifing death of British student Meredith Kercher and sentenced her to 26 years in prison.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Dec, 2009 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher History & Civil Business Politics

Based on the last report we saw it seemed everything pointed in this direction, but of course now comes the appeals.

international QUOTE (USAToday)
PERUGIA, Italy - A jury has convicted American college student Amanda Knox of murdering her British roommate and sentenced her to 26 years in prison while her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito was sentenced to 25 years, the Associated Press reports.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Dec, 2009 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Kercher Meredith

They both are very fortunate that they did not get life in prison. What I was curious of is the 1 year difference in sentencing. Any ideas why?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher
A Friend

Kercher Meredith

The more I read about and study this case I am not sure that Ms. Knox is guilty of the crime. But I was not on the jury. I feel that since she was guilty then she should have a like sentence as her boy friend and the other guy. I think that is why the sentence times are so close together 25 and 26 years. I hope that she enjoys her time in prison. I know they are giving her credit for time served so she only has 24 more years.

5th Dec, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher

international QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 5-Dec 09, 9:08 AM)
They both are very fortunate that they did not get life in prison. What I was curious of is the 1 year difference in sentencing. Any ideas why?

I'm not sure why the difference because prosecutors ask for life sentences for BOTH. Both were ordered to pay 1 million euros to each of the victim's parents, plus 800,000 euros to each of her three siblings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 4

Knox and her boyfriend (if he is still the boyfriend by the time they get out) will have a broad ground for appeal and will likely win. Interestingly enough Knox was considered by her friends to be a study nut or someone always studying - shows you how some people can have their dark side because even if she wasn't involved in the murder Knox's sexual aspirations were not something you would think will come from someone studious.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Dec, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

international QUOTE (JB @ 5-Dec 09, 1:38 PM)
Knox and her boyfriend (if he is still the boyfriend by the time they get out)

They are not in a relationship from the time both of them were arrested. The boyfriend insist he was not there the night of the murder and they both blame each other.

international QUOTE
will have a broad ground for appeal and will likely win.

I agree but seeing the repercussion this case had in Italy, I have my doubts.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Meredith Kercher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,