Meredith Kercher - Page 2 of 8

Yes, he seems to be having some issues. For - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Apr, 2009 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

Killed because she did not want to participate in a violent orgy - Amanda Knox convicted
13th Apr, 2009 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 2

I think what really put her in the highlight was her Myspace page. This is a review of her page: Source 7 and this is her current page: Source 4

The boyfriend's Myspace page was even more creepy!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

She tries to portrait herself as this "innocent young girl" when in fact she has been living quite a wild life in Italy. Her parents are so unaware that they just cannot see it, maybe that's the best for them.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Apr, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher History & Civil Business Politics

Well she could be wild but yet innocent to murder. I mean there are thousands of girls out there who are very wild, but it does not mean they will be party to murder. Nevertheless I'm not defending her, I'm just saying that just because someone is promiscuous does not mean they are a murderer in the law.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Apr, 2009 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Kercher Meredith

That's correct JB, but in her case it is more than just a wild girl. Her story does not add up and the circumstantial evidence and the actual evidence found in the apartment screams guilty to me.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Apr, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Kercher Meredith

Well based on how the case is going it does not seem to really be based on evidence per se but the rants of a psychic the prosecutor believes speaks with a death reverend. It all just crazy to me that there is this Satanic cult going around Italy trying to over throw things from a single murder.

14th Apr, 2009 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher

JB, I think you need to take that show you saw with a grain of salt. I think you're giving too much credibility to that show. Having worked for years in the Media I can tell you that as much as they tried to portrait her as innocent they could have done the exact opposite. It is all a matter of who is in charge of the show and what is their agenda so just because they said that about the sect and the guy doesn't mean is necessary true.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2009 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher - Page 2

Although that is true the Prosecutor currently has charges pending for abuse and misuse of his power.

14th Apr, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Meredith Kercher Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Yes, he seems to be having some issues. For me the most clear evidence against this woman is the kitchen knife that has been found with Knox's DNA near the handle and the victim's near the tip. Too obvious.

Then are we forgetting the day after the murder she and her boyfriend were buying sexing lingerie and talking and laughing about having wild sex? For someone who claims she loved her friend so much and that she was devastated by the news the behavior is incredible suspicious.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Meredith Kercher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,