Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version

Magic Gathering Anti-mormon Version - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Aug, 2008 - 9:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Part 6: Convenient Revelation Card
26th Aug, 2008 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version

Convenient Revelation

See if you can guess what is being attacked here and your answer for it.

Note: If this is your first time seeing this type of Thread then please check the first part in this series to understand what we are doing here: Source 6

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2008 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

Version Anti-mormon Gathering Magic

I understand the gist of this card but cannot think off the top of my head what "embarrassing" situation or person it is referring to? I get the idea of the whole "convenient revelation" though.

29th Aug, 2008 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version Studies Doctrine Mormon

A lot of Antis believe the Church gets revelation when it is needed for a situation, but isn't how that supposed to be... will you get revelation on something when it is not needed? Sounds ridiculous really.

30th Aug, 2008 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Version Anti-mormon Gathering Magic

Exactly! Good point. Anytime I can remember Joseph getting a revelation from the Lord was because he had asked about something and then it was revealed. Funny how that works....just saying! wink.gif

> TOPIC: Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,