Survey - Page 4 of 5

1. How accessed: Google 2. Time here: 4 hours - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Dec, 2009 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Members over a certain Post count will be asked to take part in our Survey.
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Survey - Page 4

1. How accessed: Bordeglobal.com/forum I don't have any bookmarks

2. Time here: I would say a few hours.

3. Why return here: The diversities, and that you have to make points supported by relevant
information. Makes arguing interesting.

4. Disappointed by: I was never really part of one.

5. Other site: no

6. Link: THere are no general boards.

7. Content up-to-date: Not enough people, but interesting.

8. Valued Member: Well, I haven't really established myself as anything other than a supporter of
Same-sex marriage, and Abortion.

9. Moderation: I don't think much is really needed in the first place.

10. What if Admin: Nothing really.

11. Upgrade: It is worth it.

12. Donation: Sure, it is one of the only places to have an intelligent review on intelligent
issues.

13. Missing: Unless you can make my computer tap dance, I've seen everything else.

14. Invite others: No, most of my friends are high schoolers. They don't always share the same
amount of maturity.

15. More than Discussion: NOne so far

16. Your image: It's ok, I use one myself

17. Use Gallery: I don't really have an opposition on it.

18. Favorite Topic: Politics

19. Comments: Well, a "General" section for topics not covered would be nice. Unless that
already exists and I just missed it.

20. Make public: yes

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Survey

1. How accessed: bookmarked and return of email notification

2. Time here: usually an hour

3. Why return here: intelligence of the conversations

4. Disappointed by: I like this site exactly as it is.

5. Other site: https://

6. Link: navigation is sometimes not clear to me

7. Content up-to-date: the only reading material of which I am aware is the links to news articles that spark a thread.

8. Valued Member: I am of the opinion that I make intelligent contribution and I have been cited on this. I feel respected here.

9. Moderation: When I first joined in April of '08 I was impressed with the response time when I'd make a mistake but I was off the internet for several months and some changes were made but I do not find the moderators to be as transparent as before.

10. What if Admin: nothing

11. Upgrade: I fully intend to upgrade my membership when I can afford it. I am at a point in my life now where I am resource poor and debt rich.

12. Donation: Yes, I do believe this is not only a good site but a necessary one. So many websites of a news sharing nature are pure rubbish and childish besides. This site is run as though we all were highly intelligent ADULTS and as a woman in my 50s I appreciate that.

13. Missing: My hesitancy to upgrade is absolutely no fault of the site it is simply that my fortunes are not with me at this moment in time.

14. Invite others: I have not yet begun to invite people I know to the site but I do talk about it to almost everyone I know. Most of my friends are either young in years or immature in outlook and I wouldn't insult this site and it's membership by inviting them here.

15. More than Discussion: at this moment in time, only the news forums. Once my personal environment is more settled I'll go back to RPGs and will look into other aspects of the site.

16. Your image: I have no problem with it. Currently I have "stock" picture I like better as my avatar but I will probably be uploading a photo soon.

17. Use Gallery: I have no problem with sharing my pictures. I'd appreciate feedback on my editing skills with pictures.

18. Favorite Topic: Paranormal, environmental concerns, crime, comparative religion, animal rights

19. Comments: no comment

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Survey Feedback & FAQ News Community

1. How accessed: Google search

2. Time here: A few hours each day

3. Why return here: Role Playing

4. Disappointed by: One of my other forums is exclusive to role playing so it is just easier to find my posts. I also have more freedom and most of the world has been created establishing a common ground for all players.

6. Link: Nothing yet

7. Content up-to-date: There is enough to interest me.

8. Valued Member: I feel that my opinion matters.

9. Moderation: This site is more extensive than most, and so it warrants the level of moderation.

10. What if Admin: I would try and make the site a little easier to navigate. Once you are here for a while it makes sense, but it is not as intuitive as I am used to.

11. Upgrade: Very likely.

12. Donation: Definitely. This site caters to wide range of personalities. Despite the fact that I am here mainly for role playing it also offers many other diversions that I am enjoying.

13. Missing: From a role playing stand point, things are evolving into more of a visual nature. If the forums that deal with role playing were designed to interactive via graphics that would make the experience more enjoyable. Perhaps creating interactive character sheets and commonly using pictures during adventures. I do not want to describe my entire vision.

14. Invite others: I do, but unfortunately my friends are either quite busy or prefer old school table top role playing or are dedicated to their other role playing sites.

15. More than Discussion: Role Playing.

16. Your image: I was originally doing that, I like the idea. Right now my avatar is a picture of me modified to make myself look more medieval, but it basically looks just like me. In the beginning I thought it was mandatory to use your own picture.

17. Use Gallery: I have yet to explore this option, as I have mentioned I have a hard time finding things on this site. There is A LOT of information. As I intend to use this option to add graphics to role playing adventure I am sure I will like it.

18. Favorite Topic: Paranormal, Anthropological, Special Interest, Role Playing.
I tend to focus on topics that require more specific areas of knowledge.

19. Comments: I will stress once more the need to better organize the site, but that undertaking, I realize is easier said than done.

This is my impression as new user. I have browsed many other forums and by comparison this is one is the most difficult to navigate. Naturally, in time I will sort things out, but I know that many people are not tolerant of a site that makes it hard to find what they are looking for and tend to move on.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Survey

1. How accessed: Bookmark

2. Time here: couple of hours

3. Why return here: medieval rpg

4. Disappointed by: Probably more likely to know when everyone will be on. We used to make a time where we would meet sp everyone could get their actions in at the same time but I guess cause you have like an international place here its not the same

6. Link: that I have to post a lot to keep my activity up but I guess thats my own fault

7. Content up-to-date: really some of the best makes you think

8. Valued Member: not sure I don't have a lot of charm points

9. Moderation: very good

10. What if Admin: not sure I think maybe put more ads in other palces. I don't know if they do that already.

11. Upgrade: will some day

12. Donation: yes!

13. Missing: nothing its something I need to do

14. Invite others: yes but they aren't like on the net like I am

15. More than Discussion: rpgs mostly and some discussion although of late its the other way around

16. Your image: no thanks

17. Use Gallery: not interested

18. Favorite Topic: rpgs

19. Comments: I like being here thanks

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Survey

User: Valla

1. How accessed: bookmark

2. Time here: 15 min day

3. Why return here: variety of topics

4. Disappointed by: I'm not sure

6. Link: nothing

7. Content up-to-date: pretty good

8. Valued Member: lax of late

9. Moderation: very good

10. What if Admin: I'm not sure

11. Upgrade: I've done it in the past but not at this time.

12. Donation: yes, but am poor

13. Missing: nothing, really

14. Invite others: Have not invited.

15. More than Discussion: Nothing right now.

16. Your image: I feel ok about it.

17. Use Gallery: I like the idea.

18. Favorite Topic: all kinds.

19. Comments: I can't think of anything right now.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2009 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Survey

1. How accessed: invited by JB

2. Time here: few 15 minute checks or posts a month

3. Why return here: forum, interesting rpg topics sometimes, others, intelligent posters

4. Disappointed by: smoother layout, better details on forum overview for threads

6. Link: strange, way too busy site layout, overwhelming

7. Content up-to-date: fairly dated, not a very active community overall, needs more injection of posters and various interests for content to be dynamic

8. Valued Member: probably a phenomenon, posts occasionally, usually relevant, but otherwise kinda indifferent

9. Moderation: haven't seen one way or another, seems fine

10. What if Admin: different layout

11. Upgrade: not interested, don't do it anywhere else

12. Donation: it would be if I had any money, I'd donate to lots of things I find useful or are deserving

13. Missing: not going to happen, no money is no money

14. Invite others: I've mentioned it but nobody has been interested, but they don't do forums anyway

15. More than Discussion: RPGs mainly, don't pay attention to the pets and hidden stuff, not in my interests

16. Your image: fine with it, had it but accidentally deleted it so now I'm taking this survey because I can't reupload without doing it

17. Use Gallery: wasn't aware of it, probably fine, I do that kind of thing sometimes in some forums

18. Favorite Topic: rpgs, paranormal, some social issues

19. Comments: mainly the visual aspect is jarring, colors, shapes, text all over, it is way, way too "busy" or even "loud" as my gramma says - it is chaotic and not conducive, for me, to well-reasoned thought and keeping things straight in my head, or, for wanting to post at all

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2009 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Survey - Page 4

1. How accessed: Google

2. Time here: a couple of hours a week; sometimes more

3. Why return here: The friendliness and great discussions.

4. Disappointed by: This is actually the only community I have been seriously into. I have been a part of yahoo groups, but its hardly the same thing

6. Link: I guess the only thing that disappoints me (I think the word is too strong) is that we have to reply to a minimum of fifteen words. I understand this, because you want concise and no nonsense, but maybe decrease it to ten words. The other thing is that the specific religion pages sometimes have great threads and its disappointing I am unable to reply to this. Again, I understand as you don't want pettiness or people who just say this particular religion is wrong.

7. Content up-to-date: Its great.

8. Valued Member: I like the fact that anyone can have input, its another reason why I keep returning. I am listened too, which is great.

9. Moderation: As I said in #4

10. What if Admin: Nothing really.

11. Upgrade: I have been thinking about it. I have this as a favourite and I am here most weeks, it would be nice to give something back.

12. Donation: Oh, of course.

13. Missing: Nothing's missing, I've just had a few money issues of late.

14. Invite others: I have told people about the site. As yet, no one has come.

15. More than Discussion: I don't really do any of this.

16. Your image: I wouldn't mind.

17. Use Gallery: That would be good.

18. Favorite Topic: I started out as Law and Order, but have been branching out of late. Other than Law and Order, I don't have favourites as I dip in and out of most.

19. Comments: I just enjoy feeling a part of a community.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Survey Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

1. How accessed: Google

2. Time here: 4 hours

3. Why return here: Member Wars RPG, also at first dissections.

4. Disappointed by: none, a site of this caliber is a first.

5. Other site: Source 6

6. Link: I am not albe to upgrade at this time, and have all the benefits of an upgraded member

7. Content up-to-date: Wide verity, there seems to be something for everyone.

8. Valued Member: I am still new, not much, exempt in Member Wars RPG, where I feel I make a fair contribution.

9. Moderation: Strong, but in a good way.

10. What if Admin: Very little, but if I was, I might allow non upgraded members a few more options.

11. Upgrade: I would if I could, but I can't. At least for now, I might in about seven months, but not right now. I do not have a credit card or debit card, and the computer I can use I can buy or pay for anything online.

12. Donation: YES!, There are so many thing I can't do that I would like to do, and the quility of this site is great.

13. Missing: Its not you or the site, I just can't right now.

14. Invite others: Not yet, but I will try.

15. More than Discussion: Chress once, will practice more first. RPG, LDS Board.

16. Your image: Can't, at least not at the moment.

17. Use Gallery: I have found many images worthy of this site, and like the option.

18. Favorite Topic: LDS, Books, Movies.

19. Comments: Is there any other way of getting even a temporary upgrade, if not thats fine I will just have to wait.
Also I feel non upgraded members should at least be able to receive private messages, even if they can't sent them. There have been a few time I have been sent a private message but could not read it, like when uploading images.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Survey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,