Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 13 of 590

I think I will take a bowl. If I were to die - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Nov, 2009 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Nov, 2009 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 13

"Ah, but with my charismatic personality and looks, I wouldn't have to try nearly as hard as most in this group to find a girl." Lionel answers with a sly smile, laughing. "My problems only start when I meet a girl of similar or greater beauty to me, one who shows an intelligent mind and a strong personally, that is my problem." Lionel finishes with a shrug. "I am still considering how to use my magic, mainly what kind of monster to summon (not many chooses)."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Nov, 2009 - 11:48pm

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2009 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Looks over at Lionel *

Well aren't you full of yourself.

* Putting hands on her hips and a slight frown on her face *

...And here I am thinking that you were a man with a difference. You're just the same as them.

* She points to the reast of the males in the party *

All men are the same!

* She fixes her gear and walks over to on side swinging her hair to one side knowing her beauty kills all those who looks upon her. *

14th Nov, 2009 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I know that I am proud and that I am vain, but I am not so proud that I can't admit when I am wrong, and can still be known for doing honest and kind deeds. I may be a jerk at times, but did you ever think I might be am a jerk with some pain he may be hiding, who wants to help others but feels he can not because he thinks he can't even help himself." Lionel says with a sad grin. Then Lionel with a wave of one of his hands a Light starts to glow, and then with the other he summons a celestial badger. "Not much I know, but then I don't have much to go with anyway." Lionel says with a shrug and sighs, "Also Krusten I am not just like all the other guys, and we are not all the same, you insult all of us by saying that for the fact that we are all different, no one is ever the same."
Lionel turns and says will leaving; "Now I will go get the supple I need to make dinner, and if all goes well I may be able to tell all of you a story when I am done."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Nov, 2009 - 10:21pm

14th Nov, 2009 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Aye, celestial badger eh? Good, we might need it if we ever run out of food." says Namdar from his seat on top of the hay bale, chewing on a small leafy sprig.

16th Nov, 2009 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Lionel I have to start watching you more closely, your philosophy has me a bit uneasy, but I'm guessing you're just a big softie. We'll see what man there is in you when you face an orc.

* Turns to look up at sitting sprig eater *

You know when we will leave this place and find ourselves in the forests?

Rather off topic, but...
ANyone has news about Kntoran?

16th Nov, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Sitting down beside Namdar he looks down his nose to the yammering one. "M'lady once you actually meet a fuel raging Orc We will talk how brave any being is. Have you actually seen the devastation they can create?"

"For the rest of ye that be seeking to handle a female I suggest a suit that can repel a bear. Other wise you be best to kind actions and a giving heart."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2009 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 13

Lionel walks into camp with a large load of supplies counting 2 pots, one big one and one small one, and cooking spoon, he put it down near his pack. (Out of game Lionel now has gp 19, sp 3). 30 min. Go by and already he has made a soup and a broth that is starting to smell pretty good. Lionel tastes the soup and broth, adds a few more herbs, tastes it again, he then stands up. "The soup and broth is ready if anyone would like to try it." Lionel tells everyone, taking out bowls and passing them around, "We need our strength before we go into battle". Then sits back with his own bowl.

16th Nov, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

I think I will take a bowl. If I were to die from it then better that than dieing from waiting to go into the surrounding woods for orc heads.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.