Survey - Page 2 of 5

1. How accessed: Type in the address 2. Time - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2008 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Members over a certain Post count will be asked to take part in our Survey.
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2007 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Survey - Page 2

1. How accessed: old E-mail

2. Time here: I don't have very long

3. Why return here: trying to keep it going.

4. Disappointed by: not on any other community site, I wish they had a forum like they had years ago where you could live chat.

5. Other site: https:// no

6. Link: the front advertising that says I am angry at this place and have things aginst it.

7. Content up-to-date: interesting

8. Valued Member: I am not much of a person an I feel like the people agree.

9. Moderation: not much

10. What if Admin: put in a game or two for us folk that are not on regularly

11. Upgrade: right now I am in recovery from several surgeries so I can't come on as often as I would like.

12. Donation: my financial situation isn't to good.

13. Missing: un-known right now.

14. Invite others: I have tried but no one wants it yet.

15. More than Discussion: in order to participate in a game you have to be a large input person.

16. Your image: doesn't matter to me.

17. Use Gallery: doesn't matter to me

18. Favorite Topic: foreign policy

19. Comments: live forum, some easy games,

20. Make public: yes

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2007 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Survey

1. How accessed: bookmark

2. Time here: 1 hour plus per day (time permitting)

3. Why return here: love the topics, replies and general friendliness of the forum

4. Disappointed by: not been part of any other

5. Other site: https://

6. Link: nothing

7. Content up-to-date: up to date and interesting, easy to join in with, and a lot of points of view that you get to see from another aspect-great!

8. Valued Member: I feel valued on both my membership and also the time that I spend on the forum, I just wish that I had more time to spend on the forum, but have to participate as my time allows, due to family circumstances, but have always felt very welcomed regardless of how long I've been away.

9. Moderation: The moderation of the site is of extremely high quality, but am aware that this is due to the high input of time that is put in by both JB and LDS, and feel that they do a remarkable job of keeping the community so well moderated.

10. What if Admin: To alleviate some of the pressure, I would look at getting some 'temporary' assistance of maybe 3 month stints that people may be willing and able to help out moderating for set times, but not feel that they've got to do it permanently, this way some reliable help could be accessed, but if you don't like the help- at least it wouldn't be permanent! I can't think of any other changes that I would make-- I think the site's great as it is!

11. Upgrade: I think that upgrade is very good value for money, and don't have a problem with it whatsoever. At the end of the day, it's not compulsary, and people can choose what level they wish to stay at. My guess though, is that the more committed to the site that people become, then they will want to upgrade.

12. Donation: Because of the facilities available on the site, I realize this costs money, and if everybody is getting enjoyment and pleasure from participating within the forum, I personally feel that it's only fair to contribute by donation for the time and enjoyment that you receive from being part of the forum.Most people don't think twice for paying for tv entertainment or mobile phone usage, and I don't see why your participation here should be any different-sometimes I've spent more time on the forum than watching tv, and certainly feel that the forum is better value!

13. Missing: I can't see what else you can do, I think the person has got to feel the commitment for themselves, but maybe suggest at how low the cost per day is compared to the time/enjoyment that you can get out of the forum

14. Invite others: I have asked an American LDS friend to join, because I felt that she could gain a lot personaly from the LDS side of the forum, but unfortunately so far she hasn't joined. I have also suggested to my Son to join, but he hasn't joined de to heavy work/university commitments

15. More than Discussion: I just love the arcade features, and spend quite a lot of time in the arcade

16. Your image: not too sure at first, but have got used to the idea. I don't think I would like it though if someone living local to myself joined and there's loads of information on myself/self thoughts available for them to access. That's the only down side to it that I can think of though

17. Use Gallery: I think if you've used your own photo as an avatar, then using the gallery for photos shouldn't be an issue as long as your careful about the photos that you want to share

18. Favorite Topic: most things apart from politics, I enjoy the family, recipes, news and general topics the best though. Amusing quiz and test ones are great too!

19. Comments: I feel that you're already doing a great job, and can't think of anything to make it any better. Thank you for this great site!

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2007 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Survey Feedback & FAQ News Community

1. How accessed: LSD_Forever sent an email while I was a member of MYSPACE.COM

2. Time here: Hmmm usually about 4-5 hours. But lately, very short.

3. Why return here: There are so many fascinating and educational topics. The quizzes are fun to do and there is always something for everyone here.

4. Disappointed by: The only policy I would like amended is the double posting rule. Sometimes, I may have something to contribute and I cannot until someone else posts.

5. Other site: Law and Order, Psychology, Music, Actors and Trinidad Topics. Sorry don't know these links by heart.

6. Link: Very little activity from regular posters. I always enjoy reading and learning from their posts.

7. Content up-to-date: Very concise, clear and to the point. Sometimes, I don't even bother to watch the news since all reports are usually posted here: locally and internationally.

8. Valued Member: I believe if I am knowledgeable about a topic, I am very willing to share my information with others, who may benefit from my experience.

9. Moderation: Very strict but necessary. Sometimes, new members may post some strange remarks and I am often left to wonder what is on their agenda.

10. What if Admin: That is a tough one. I think the Administrator works very hard and very well, to maintain this site. I don't think I have the knowledge or expertise to indicate what should be done differently.

11. Upgrade: I would love to but as the song goes, "Money is too tight to mention!"

12. Donation: Oh yes definitely! There is a lot of love and attention given to this website. The Administrator pays close attention to detail and I appreciate that.

13. Missing: Oh trust me! I am always excited enough to be here.

14. Invite others: My friends are either very lazy or too busy with their lives outside the cyberworld. I have given up on soliciting them.

15. More than Discussion: Hmm I honestly never participated in RPG. I think I ventured in the Arcade once and I did not know that my points would be paying for my time there. So I never went back. I enjoy Law and Order, International News, Pets, Psychology and Trinidad corner.

16. Your image: I think by not installing a picture of myself, adds to my character. I prefer to be mysterious!

17. Use Gallery: I have tried to do that but I think I am computer technologically challenged. But one day, I will learn how to do it.

18. Favorite Topic: Law and Order, Psychology, International news, Music, Actors or anything that challenges my mind.

19. Comments: Please waive the double posting policy.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2007 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Survey

1. How accessed: through a google search on a doctrinal (LDS) subject

2. Time here: Mostly less than a half hour to an hour, but I do have times where I am on late at night for hours.

3. Why return here: The online friendship with those who are interested in the same things as I am. Also the LDS deep doctrine and mature areas

4. Disappointed by: The only one I can recall was for a soldier support forum. There is nothing that I can think of except the obvious reason of that group was to adopt soldiers and support them. I would love something like that but understand with an international forum that is not something that could work here.

5. Other site: ******

6. Link: That I don't have more time to read everything! Nothing pops out about the site for me.

7. Content up-to-date: I go to the topics that sound interesting to me. The one thing I have noticed is that sometimes it seems as if certain posts or information could be used in more than one topic. I know that you try to refrain from duplicating information but I think at times it can be useful.

8. Valued Member: I think each person has value here as long as they are following the rules--if they are just trying to start discussions that are not appropriate then I don't think there is much value. As far as myself, sometimes I love to read a thread but don't feel that I could add much to it so I don't. I feel though the little that I do counts for something and opens the possibility that someone else might have the same questions but have not asked.

9. Moderation: Good. I think that at times it can come across harshly but I think that goes with any reading online--it is hard to read with the authors intentions at times. I think the strictness though is a good idea.

10. What if Admin: I wouldn't know how to answer that--I would not make a good Administrator so with that, I would say--nothing different. I am a much better helper!

11. Upgrade: I have postitive thoughts for people to upgrade--I have already upgraded to premium and am sure when my husband is back to work after the New Year (hopefully) I will donate just to help out. I feel that the things offered here are well worth any amount someone could afford to donate.

12. Donation: I guess I answered this one before but again, the time and effort that is put out in creating things to discuss, theme discussions and almost anything you could think of is well worth the money--PLUS they reward you with more FP each time you donate as a THANK YOU.

13. Missing: Not sure since I didn't have a problem finding reasons to upgrade! When deciding, I also took into account all the time and energy that is put into this forum.

14. Invite others: Yes, I have a 50% response right now. Of the two that have come and joined, they love to come and read but are not much for posting. While hubby is off work though, I am going to try and teach him a little about posting so he can be more comfortable with it. I know he enjoys it though! The other friend has done a lot of in depth reading on the mature site and we have discussed things a lot. Her thought about posting is it will be there forever and when/IF she comes to a different conclusion down the road--it will seem she was being dumb. I am still working on her as far as understanding that when we post we post with whatever information we have then--as we learn more we may add on that initial thought or change it all together. It is that way for everyone but she is definetley enjoying the topics and when she is ready I thi nk she will add a lot to the discussions.

15. More than Discussion: I have branched out little by little--first I wanted to do the Nephi RPG and I had never experienced any RPG before. Then I got a pet and joined Cozyville. Then I found the arcade and had some fun there. I will continue to enjoy and explore these aspects.

16. Your image: HATE IT! *laugh* Sorry but it is the truth. I am not very pretty and am way overweight. I don't like the idea of my picture showing up everytime I have something to say--I am on like 280 posts --that is way too many times to make everyone look at me! I like the temple picture because when I am in the temple--I feel beautiful and even if I didn't it doesn't matter because I feel as if everyone is equal in Gods eyes. The other thing is, the one thing I like about meeting people online is that they CANT see me and make a first impression before they know my mind and heart. As I mentioned before, If I had a picture like LDS I wouldn't mind it out there! *laugh*

17. Use Gallery: I would love to upload some of my kids --it said (I think) that we could only upload three so I am trying to find a couple that have more than one child in it so I can get all five! For some reason I think I couldn't figure it out but a lot of times I only have a few minutes and so I do what I can quickly such as read and post in a topic. I will have to go back and try again!

18. Favorite Topic: LDS Mature and LDS Deep doctrine are my favortie to read in. But I love to post in the everyday discussions such as Holidays, People and Events.

19. Comments: A few things I haven't seemed to figure out would be 1) the munjpet battler--I am not exactly clear on what you do to start it and what it does to your pet. It doesn't seem to be something that is done often and I am willing to try it but just not sure of all the things to do. Two) If there is ways to volunteer and help out with something I would like to know how to find that out. Lastly, this isn't probably important but you asked for suggestions. Is there anyway to list both winners in a tie for Honor Club and just split the FP points? I think if it was important for someone to let them know and vote for them--it would be really nice to give them the regular recognition even if they tied with someone else--especially if it their first time ever getting that honor. Just a thought.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2008 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Survey

For ALL Members, Guests and those already Upgraded, there is now a way for you to get a FREE Upgraded Membership. See Here for details.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Survey

1. How accessed: Bookmark

2. Time here: Not very long

3. Why return here: Stomping out the myths and bring light into the eyes of everyone.

4. Disappointed by: Normally I would encounter more insults

5. Other site: https://

6. Link: The sheer ignorance about the true nature of mankind

7. Content up-to-date: Good topics. Usually I have to start it, but it is already here for me

8. Valued Member: I do not think I will be considered high on anyone's list, but that is the nature of war

9. Moderation: Don't know.

10. What if Admin: More topics about the influences of the races

11. Upgrade: Have not thought about that

12. Donation: Probably

13. Missing: Not sure

14. Invite others: No, but I should

15. More than Discussion: Barely have time for discussion

16. Your image: How do I upload that?

17. Use Gallery: Nothing to share

18. Favorite Topic: Hitler, Aryan, white supremacy

19. Comments: You should have a shout box so I can tell everyone when there is something they should look at

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Survey - Page 2

1. How accessed: Googled about religion

2. Time here: Well, my casual time online is rather short. I have an hour drive to and from work, and work keeps me busy. So I guess not much any more.

3. Why return here: I love the people, the discussion, the way its run, the way people treat each other.

4. Disappointed by: Nothing. Other sites either don't have the discussion, or people are rude. I do miss that there are few people who think like I do, but I get that everywhere.

5. Other site: not really, can't link to everything

6. Link: the fact that I haven't had more time to contribute.

7. Content up-to-date: sometimes we don't get into addressing the really tough issues and I lay back because I consider you all friends and don't want to offend you. But maybe thats more me than the community.

8. Valued Member: I think I add something different and unique to the forum, and perspective that isn't main stream.

9. Moderation: Great moderation. I get so tired of being attacked personally for my beliefs. Can't other people just argue the point instead of making it personal? This is the one place that can happen for me.

10. What if Admin: Give me a million FP for the arcade! smile.gif

11. Upgrade: If I have the time to dedicate again, I will upgrade. If you have the time, its worth the money, and this forum is worth the money

12. Donation: .! please see question eleven.

13. Missing: Just my time. When I worked over nights, I had five nights in a row to dedicate to posting and participating, so I donated two years in a row. Now that I work days, have two kids in school, and boy scouts, its much harder to find time.

14. Invite others: No one else in my family or friend base really does forums. Heck, they barely do email.

15. More than Discussion: ARCADE!

16. Your image: I feel you are all friends, so I like using it.

17. Use Gallery: I don't really have images I want to share.

18. Favorite Topic: Religion, politics, media.

19. Comments: This site almost has too much. I think it could be over whelming. When I started, there wasn't as much, but as its grown, its hard to decide what to do first. I think people probably get a bit over whelmed.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Survey Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

1. How accessed: Type in the address

2. Time here: 2.5 hours days I am online

3. Why return here: Topics of discussion

4. Disappointed by: mobile interface. (Hi JB)

5. Other site: Can't remember which one it was

6. Link: knowing that there is much I have missed since I was here last.

7. Content up-to-date: always interesting, well researched, all constructive

8. Valued Member: My opinion is always very important, even if my way isn't the right way. I always feel that as a member it is very important for each reply and other form of participation. Near to an extended family.

9. Moderation: 110% Good

10. What if Admin: Give bwren much fp, find more incentives to have members invite others to join discussion and stay around.

11. Upgrade: Need to upgrade again. I miss the upgraded boards and realize how much stuff I simply cannot do now as a regular member. sad.gif Hope I can find the money soon.

12. Donation: Yes. The amount of effort that is given daily to maintain this community is great. There is no other place like it. While I do not agree with every opinion, all discussions are kept clean and non abusive.

13. Missing: Will have to think of this one. Mobile access? (Sorry JB, my only thought)

14. Invite others: I have invited a few people. Some of them came. A couple of them had very good things to say, while others were overwhelmed by the amount of information that was here. They seemed intimidated.

15. More than Discussion: I have participated in all. Arcade is most fun, but hidden features tend to be the most rewarding.

16. Your image: I love it. I like to put a face with the opinion that I am reading.

17. Use Gallery: Best way to share major life events. (I.E. Kids)

18. Favorite Topic: Religious, Technology

19. Comments: I would like to have the ability within my profile to hide boards from myself. While some boards are hidden or restricted, I would like to customize my searches or board list to show only what I am interested in at the moment. Something new posts since last visit, but limit it to certain catagories that I choose.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Survey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,