Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 3 of 6

Is there a web site I can go to that has a - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Jun, 2014 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Looking For Players!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review
A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 3

Thank you for your quick response!

I shall be expecting the players to post that they are ready-to-go here, and I will also try to reach them through our other games we are currently playing together.

We are still accepting more if you were just passing by and were interested!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

international QUOTE (Johnathan)
I will also try to reach them through our other games we are currently playing together

You shouldn't do that. It is unfair to try and recruit players in someone's Role-playing Game . When you want to invite people you always go to their introduction thread and uniquely (No spam) invite them.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Oh I merely meant that I'm going to remind those that already said they'll be playing on previous posts that the game is on!

7th Jun, 2014 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

I am interested in playing under your game mastering. I would like to see how you, whom seems so knowledgeable with a great imagination will run a Dungeons & Dragons scenario.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 7th Jun, 2014 - 4:16am

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

Hi I would love to play under your mastery if you will have me. I have been looking for a good game for quite a while. I have about a year experience with Dungeons & Dragons and would really like to play if you can squeez me in. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are most certainly welcome to join us! Since we have two players who are ready to begin, I will get to work! I will be posting more details as soon as the admins here let me know where I have to post my instructions.

Until then, let me just help you get your creative juices flowing for character creation:

- Don't develop a character background, but feel free to expand as much as you want on their personality descriptions.

- The game will be set in an actual, real-world setting, and will involve travel in various ancient civilizations. Your characters are to be made using any class available that doesn't use guns etc. Exact weapons and armor available will be explained, but these shouldn't be a problem!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2014 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review - Page 3

international QUOTE (Johnathan)
I will be posting more details as soon as the admins here let me know where I have to post my instructions.

I can assist with that. Your next step is to Post 1-3 Threads in the Member Wars Role-playing Game Board about your game. These Threads should be based on your Rules, Player Q&A or Support and the Game itself. Each Thread should contain your Username and the Scenario name so they aren't mixed up with other Threads there.

You should outline very clear instructions about what you expect from players. You should observe This Post to understand how your Game Threads should be focused.

Once you have done that then you can let your Players know where to begin, that's all.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Is there a web site I can go to that has a character creator. Or will I just write it on the post.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,