Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 6 of 6

Nah this game is done. The Dungeon Master - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Mar, 2015 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Looking For Players!
7th Jan, 2015 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 6

Been quite awhile... Almost an entire month that your game has been stagnant. Even if you are busy, have an emergency or have decided to abandon it, as the Dungeon Master you at least owe it to your Players to take a minute to inform them what is happening. Regardless, when a month has passed and there is no update by you the game will be locked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2015 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

I neglected posting a message considering a vacation break from Play By Post. But I am now hereby announcing the game shall resume within the next week.

If the players are still around and wish to proceed with the adventure, I'd be glad to proceed with it!

8th Jan, 2015 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Play by Post Games already move slowly, when you do not say anything and disappear it a hard thing to expect Players to suddenly be interested after weeks of inactivity, however it is up to you how you administer your game. With that said... I'm just letting you know that your game no longer qualifies for the reward mentioned here even if you finish your Campaign. Additionally, Support will lock it if it continues to be unattended. Good luck.

13th Jan, 2015 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

I can't wait for the next update, but I also understand pressures that game masters have. Take the time you need to continue with the quality content you make. I would also suggest it's more natural to pause between level ups if you need another break.

22nd Mar, 2015 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

Is this game still playing or has it come to an end? I was looking at it when I first joined. I was drawn to the historical aspect of it, very good theme to play.

24th Mar, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

Nah this game is done. The Dungeon Master didn't show up and most of the players started to be absent. That's why I was saying what I said in your welcome thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,