Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 2 of 6

QUOTE (Johnathan)I would like to request some - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 4th Jun, 2014 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Looking For Players!
9th Apr, 2014 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review - Page 2

international QUOTE
And no, there will be no stalling on my part.

Right after:
international QUOTE
I won't be able to properly respond for max. 1 week time.

laugh.gif That was too funny to be planned.

international QUOTE
30% activity is something that baffles me!

I don't know why dude, its measured on # posts per day and not number of times you check your mail or check posts here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2014 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review
A Friend

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

I'm delighted to know you find my post funny, but I lost my pc to a thunderstorm that burned it and destroyed it, and yet I'm still checking on the forums from whatever access point I can find. I'm very glad I entertain you.

However, I'm here looking to entertain players through Dungeon Mastering, and not funny posts. Unless you are interested in joining please cease from spamming this thread.

Thanks in advance.

29th Apr, 2014 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I read your comments in Canabusis' game, so I guess you're not going to run Dungeons & Dragons because you don't have a computer?

29th Apr, 2014 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

Johnathan,

I would like to join your game. I find you an active player (Until your computer broke.) with imagination. I would like to see where your game would go. Wish you the best!

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Johnathan

Greetings to all applicants!

I am delighted to announce that I will be purchasing a portable tablet with which I will be able to fully Dungeon Master and play in other Dungeon Master's wonderful games (That includes Canabusis and Icon's games)

Once this is done I'll make all arangements required and get the game rolling. On my part, I promise to all those interested a lore-friendly and exciting role-playing daily game!

Rather off topic, but...
(Yes, my PC is just... Destroyed. A lightning hit the TV antenna of the building, and then burned the telephone lines. Through the telephone line I had my router transfer the jolt to the network card which has no high voltage protection, and then to the motherboard... All these posts are either from friend's computers, or net cafes)

I am happy to have met so many nice people online, with common interests such as Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons. I can't wait to be fully active again!

*To the site moderator/admin: I am terribly sorry for the inactivity. I will take care of the game as soon as I possibly can, not just because I promised to, but because I love roleplaying!

12th May, 2014 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I'm delighted to know you find my post funny, but I lost my pc to a thunderstorm that burned it and destroyed it

Dude, lighten up. I was not making fun of you or your PC or lack of one. I was just focusing on how you said there would be no stalling and yet you could not post for a week. Anyways cool that you will have something to work with so you can start your Dungeon Mastering. You still have to pickup your activity anyways its at like 25%.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review - Page 2

Hello again! I am back again to inform you that not only do I have a working tablet, but I have also decided on various aspects of our game, with lots of exciting things planned out!

I would like to request some assistance by the moderators here in International discussions, to let me know how to organize things out the game!

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

international QUOTE (Johnathan)
I would like to request some assistance by the moderators here in International discussions

Congratulations Johnathan. What assistance do you need? Your first step is to ensure you have 2 or more active players that want to participate in your Role-playing Game . See: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master.

Rather off topic, but...
Please also check your introduction thread in the Welcome board so you can be up to date with the communications.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,