Bloodluster Introduction

Bloodluster Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction
A Friend

Bloodluster Introduction

I am here to play a play-by-post game in the Pathfinder system. I have played in Play By Post before and am an experienced player and GM/Dungeon Master in many gaming systems.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2014 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Bloodluster

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description? We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Bloodluster Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

There are two active Pathfinder games going on. They're looking for a Dungeons & Dragons leader to carry on a campaign if you're interested. All of that is in the Member Wars board. Oh yeah and "hi!". wink.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bloodluster

I created a character for a Pathfinder game on another site, but there were too many applicants. I put a lot of work into the character, so I was hoping I could find a game where I could play it. Are either of the two active Pathfinder games accepting new players and would they work with me with my character? I can always adjust it, such as bringing it from level three to level one, changing a trait, changing the alignment from CN to CE/CG, changing the stats array. I would rather put the information in spoiler format to save space, but I don't know the code used for spoiler buttons.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Introduction Bloodluster

Hi BloodLuster! The Game Master's in the Pathfinder games should be able to help you with your character. Just follow what they need from you in the following threads:

* ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
* Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Role-playing Game Character

Also, look at the format that players used in those threads to post their character, this will let you know what you should do. If you have any questions on your character fitting in then please ask there as well.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2014 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction
A Friend

Bloodluster Introduction

I made it into another game on another site. I'll keep this site in my favorite tabs for next time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Bloodluster Introduction

Dude I saw you made a post in the reviews board and came to see what you were about - so you can only play one character on one site? *scratches head*

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction
A Friend

Bloodluster Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Unless you can convince me otherwise. I go to school full-time, have a small business, teach martial arts, spend time with my [girl friend] and friends, and play games in person with my gaming friends. I am just glad to be able to have time to join one. Why, did you have a game for which you were looking for players?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bloodluster Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,