Bloodluster Introduction - Page 2 of 2

BloodLuster, please edit your Post rather - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Sep, 2014 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Bloodluster Introduction - Page 2

Not personally. With that kind of schedule I doubt you would be able to keep up unless you gave up the girl friend laugh.gif so I understand, good luck.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bloodluster

Thanks. By the way, I'd rather keep my [girl friend] than "Trade" Her in for a couple of more concurrent games

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi again BloodLuster. I moved one of your posts to its own thread: Source 9 since you used a review of a module to look for players. You might want to subscribe to it so you can be aware of replies.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Bloodluster Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Bloodluster

Well, I am no longer with my girlfriend, so now this means I have more time, which translates to time available to run a game. So, I have posted an interest check in the Reviews section, which has been moved, see the post above this post, titled: BloodLuster Looking for 4th Ed. Dungeons & Dragons Players.

Reconcile Edited: BloodLuster on 4th Sep, 2014 - 12:42am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Introduction Bloodluster

BloodLuster, please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. See Constructive Posting Policy. You are continually adding replies to a Post you made only recently.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bloodluster Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,