Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim - Page 2 of 3

Liz, I knew PAUL SALANDY personally. He had - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd May, 2008 - 9:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Kidnapped Victim 2008
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2008 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim - Page 2

Name: Angie

Comments: I wanted to know if Paul Salandy was married?

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2008 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Victim Kidnapped Salandy Paul

As far as I know, he wasn't legally married but he had a common in law wife (according to the newspaper sources)

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2008 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Jo

Comments: Yes Paul Salandy was married legally 100% sure.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim
A Friend

Page 2 Victim Kidnapped Salandy Paul

No one should rejoice over murder but Paul Arthur Salandy De Four was born in Venezuela grew up in Trinidad and ran a drug ring of female couriers into Europe. during the tenure of El Presidente CARLOS ANDRES PEREZ he Paul was arrested with 400 Ks of Cocaine in Venezuela and sentenced to 18 yrs. however within 6mths. he had received a pardon from El Presidente PEREZ no less and was back in T&T. He caused several young foolish women to be jailed in France Austria & U.K.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Victim Kidnapped Salandy Paul

The more learn about this man the happier I am that he met such a death. HE can not longer corrupt the young and innocent. I believe a drug dealer dead is a good thing.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Name: Liz

Comments: People you don't even know the man and you all are making comments of him, please think of his family and children because they are the one that suffers now.
so please get you're fact's straight before commenting anything, because know one of you knew him!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2008 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim - Page 2

Liz, are you suggesting the police have given false reports of him having spent time in prison before because of drug-related charges? This is a simple yes or no answer since you seem to know another side of the story.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2008 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Liz, I knew PAUL SALANDY personally. He had several aliases and bogus papers, in the U.S. it was "SAMMY LOGAN" . My lady it might have been that his family members did not know his real 'profession' maybe; but family members turn a blind eye to all kinds of nonsense. Blood is thicker than MUD. Of course they loved him and would feel pain at his passing , but the facts are the facts. He was imprisoned in Venezuela and UK for Cocaine and was associated with former top jockey DECLAN GILLESPIE who was also prosecuted in the UK for carrying SALANDYS' coke into England 'nuff said''

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Paul Salandy Kidnapped Victim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,