Literary Detective: On The Trail Of Invisible Ink

Literary Detective Trail Invisible Ink - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Sep, 2009 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Art and entertainment commentary plus interviews, book reviews, movie reviews, music reviews, comedy, and visual art. Subscribe to podcasts and follow trends in music, painting, art, architecture, photography, and design.
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2009 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Interesting Issues Related To Life / Culture

Weekend Edition literary detective Paul Collins looked into the origins of Yes & Know children's books. They're filled with games and trivia partially printed in invisible ink. Along the way, he found a link to behaviorist B.F. Skinner, as well a new way the technology is being used.
Source: NPR Topics: Arts & Life

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Ink Invisible Trail The Detective Literary

That's pretty neat. I always wanted invisible ink. I've heard it can be made from urine, but I'm sure I'll never try to make it myself. Those little booklets seem like a positive way to keep kids entertained and using their brains. I have always word searches and tic tac toe.

> TOPIC: Literary Detective: On The Trail Of Invisible Ink

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,