Thoughts Of A Englishman Back From Trinidad - Page 2 of 2

English Man said: QUOTE the crime that is - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Mar, 2008 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th Jan, 2008 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Thoughts Of A Englishman Back From Trinidad - Page 2

Actually, let me correct myself. The minimum time required to apply for citizenship is 5 years (I checked the Immigration web site yesterday). Yes, I can have dual citizenship. If I were to lose my Argentine citizenship over the Trini one I will definitely not apply! wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2008 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad From Englishman Of Thoughts

My only question is why do you want to be here with the natives if people are going to be staring at you? rolleyes.gif

12th Feb, 2008 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Thoughts Of A Englishman Back From Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Well I did not say I wanted to live there, I was/am just considering it as a possibility for the future.
I dont mind staring its the crime that is the problem, and another problem is what I would actually do to earn money.

12th Feb, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad From Englishman Of Thoughts

Well I did not say I wanted to live there, I was/am just considering it as a possibility for the future.

Don't try to get all technical with me, if youre going to work here its obvious you will have to live here too rolleyes.gif

I dont mind staring its the crime that is the problem, and another problem is what I would actually do to earn money.

Why cant you get work up there?

13th Feb, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad From Englishman Of Thoughts

Ok IndianChick!

Well I would need to think alot about the industry I would be going into I have experience just as a prepress operator in print so I doubt there is any demand for that in Trinidad.
I did look and there was only few printers and all are in POS region.

However I want a change anyway, but with no experience it might be tough.

13th Feb, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts Of A Englishman Back From Trinidad

Englishman, trust me unless you really LOVE the cultural mindset of this country, stay home! Why to risk your own safety, deal with high inflation just to spend time in Trinidad? It is not worth it UNLESS as I said before you love the cultural mindset then you will have a blast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2008 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts Of Englishman From Trinidad - Page 2

Are you married to a Trini, maybe she is nagging you to come here?

5th Mar, 2008 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Thoughts Of Englishman From Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

English Man said:

the crime that is the problem, and another problem is what I would actually do to earn money.

Those are very serious concerns and I don't blame you one bit for being hesitant!

I suspect that the real reason why you are thinking of settling here would be because of a certain cute Trini? biggrin.gif Just take your time and think about it long and hard. Don't allow anyone to pressure you into doing something that you might regret later on. If you are very serious about coming here, go right ahead, however, if all fails, please ensure you have a Plan B!

Please don't take this the wrong way but you may wish to explore the possibility of inviting your loved one, to visit England with you again and perhaps live there as well? Just a thought!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 5th Mar, 2008 - 5:25pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thoughts Of A Englishman Back From Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,