Will Grocery Prices Fall As Gas Prices Plummet?

Will Grocery Prices Fall Gas Prices Plummet - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Nov, 2008 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Food Related Out of Boston
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Food Consumption News

The high cost of groceries is making it more difficult to get food on the table.
Source: WBZ-TV - Breaking News, Weather and Sports for Boston, Worcester and New Hampshire

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2008 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Plummet Prices Gas Fall Prices Grocery Will

I've noticed that food prices are raised up, then kept like that for a few weeks, only for stores to put price cut promotions on, where as the fact is that the prices after the price cut are still higher than they were when they started off. I feel that they are taking the public for being idiots!
Even though fuel prices are slowly coming down, food prices certainly don't seem to be!

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will Grocery Prices Fall As Gas Prices Plummet? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What a lot of people do not realize is most food products is shipped via diesel truck. While gasoline prices are coming down the price of diesel is still up. This is a main reason why many are not seeing a change in the cost of goods.

5th Nov, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Yes the diesel cost is not dropping here at the same rate as gas. makes me think the refineries are playing games now. Appease the masses and hope they do not look closely at the pumps.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes that is right the gas companies are playing games. It is a lot easier to make Diesel gas than it is to make unleaded gasoline. The fact that diesel is still so high does not make sense to me.

> TOPIC: Will Grocery Prices Fall As Gas Prices Plummet?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,