LDS Food Storage - Mormon Survival Food - Page 4 of 5

Actually he uses his whole basement as a storage - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th Apr, 2014 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
LDS Food Storage Keeping it for 30 years or more! This Thread is specific to how Mormons should do it as opposed to the Thread available in the Survival Board.
10th Apr, 2014 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

LDS Food Storage - Mormon Survival Food - Page 4

If we just watch the news, we are seeing an increase of wars and deceases all around us. Our leaders have counseled us to keep a food and water storage in case of great necessities. Do you have one at home? If so, how long do you think it will last you? How important is preparedness in your life?

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2014 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Food Survival Mormon Storage Food LDS

Recently, I decided to create a better food storage and for a year. I'll start with rice, peas and beans and then add other items.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2014 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

LDS Food Storage - Mormon Survival Food
A Friend

LDS Food Storage - Mormon Survival Food Studies Doctrine Mormon

Hopefully its is clear now why food storage is so important. Food storage wasn't meant to be exclusively for natural disasters. In these time of economic trouble if you were to be laid off it would be nice to not have to buy food for a year.

15th Apr, 2014 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Food Survival Mormon Storage Food LDS

The requirement was reduced from one year to three months I think so it makes it even easier for everyone to do this.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2014 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Food Survival Mormon Storage Food LDS

Huh, I didn't know it had been reduced, I know locally a bishop has said that especially for our area we should have at least one month, actually that was about a year ago. I'm not sure if that was a revelation for a specific event or if he just meant to use one month as a starting month.

15th Apr, 2014 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

I read about a guy in Utah who has 6 years of food storage! He was without a job several times and his food storage saved him and his family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2014 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

LDS Food Storage Mormon Survival Food - Page 4

Good on him, he had the space. I think even if I had the space a year would be good enough. I mean think about it, a whole year! If you need to survive on your food storage for an entire year then you must likely be the last people on earth and the sun has collapsed.

16th Apr, 2014 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

LDS Food Storage Mormon Survival Food Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

Actually he uses his whole basement as a storage place and the reason he keeps such a huge storage he says is that he hopes one day to help those who truly need it who could not create a storage of their own or they simply did not do it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: LDS Food Storage - Mormon Survival Food

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,