Curious Why Chocolate Milk Served At Schools

Curious Chocolate Milk Served Schools - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Food Related Out of Boston
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Food Consumption News

The number of overweight children in the United States is growing, and right along with that comes health problems and health costs.
Source: Boston Weather, Breaking News and Sports from WBZ-TV

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2010 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Schools Served Milk Chocolate Curious

I used to love to drink the chocolate milk at schools in the US. They could make a skimmed version but in fact it is up to the child to decide what he / she drinks.

22nd Oct, 2010 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Curious Why Chocolate Milk Served At Schools Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

How much more fattening is chocolate milk then regular milk?
It doesn't seem to be that much different.

Anyway, that was all I drank as a kid (in the cafeteria) and I stayed pretty fit. I actually gained most of my weight later, after college.

22nd Oct, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Schools Served Milk Chocolate Curious

international QUOTE
How much more fattening is chocolate milk then regular milk?

Big difference between whole and skimmed. The difference is like there is between a slice of bread and a slice of cake. Additionally children who are prone to be sick often or with sinus troubles should stay away from milk altogether and get their calcium from somewhere else. Truth is the whole system of food intake taught is incorrect - it is geared to make you sick and stay diseased to give a reason for doctors and pharmaceutical companies to medicate you from early.

> TOPIC: Curious Why Chocolate Milk Served At Schools

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,