KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Kfc Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Kfc Trinidad
1st Feb, 2008 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Kfc Trinidad & Tobago

What is your review of this food outlet in the country? For those who are not aware, KFC prices went up again (yep, just before Carnival).

international QUOTE
Two pieces of chicken and a side order of fries will now cost $20, a two dollar price hike, while a combo or dinner special, which includes three pieces of chicken and a portion of fries and a drink, will put you out of pocket by $32 this season.

A five piece special, which comprises two portion of fries and a drink will now cost $50 and a 12 piece family special will now cost $105.

BUT despite all this as USUAL....

international QUOTE
Despite the new increase, dozens of customers stood in line waiting to buy their fried chicken at the Independence Square, Port of Spain KFC outlet yesterday evening.

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Let me go back to my roots food!
Lentil soup with carrots and bhaji! Let them fellows eat their KFC chicken.

The last time I was in T&T, I eat so much healthy home cooked food, I was shocked!

5th Feb, 2008 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I can remember when a snack box (two pieces of chicken and fries) was only TT$10. As is Discussed in THIS THREAD Trinis are naturally addicted to Chicken, so the price will not matter. KFC anywhere is very oily naturally, however the spicy additive locally makes it a real time bomb.

KFC Trinidad & Tobago
KFC Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

5th Feb, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Like I said many times, if the snack box jumps to $50TT, Trinis will STILL on line counting their coins to get it. They like it so.

2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Now that chicken is going up the question has to be asked... is there a price at which people in Trinidad will STOP buying a snack box? Is there a price at which they will actually say, "No, I ain't buying that!"? What is your guess for two pieces of chicken and fries? $25? $30? $35? $40?

2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

I said it before and I will say it again. Even if the snack box (two pieces of chicken and fries, NO drink) reaches $50, people will STILL buying it. They will find coins, borrow, you name it...but they WILL buy it. No doubt in my mind about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Everyone has a limit, though for Trinidadians who are stupid with the economics of their dollar that limit is high, but yet their is a limit for them too. We need to see what that limit is before their is a climax.

2nd Apr, 2008 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

QUOTE (JB @ 2-Apr 08, 7:38 PM)
We need to see what that limit is before their is a climax.

What do you expect to see for this climax to happen? A little drop in sales? Remember that KFC Trinidad is very successful, even if they drop in sales won't be significant, people will still buying it.

Rather off topic, but...
People go to Movie Towne every weekend and spend wildly in foreign fast food outlets which prices are beyond RIDICULOUS, it makes KFC looks very cheap. Then why should exist a climax in this particular scenario?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,