KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3 of 9

Name: Mohammed Comments: Will an online KFC - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th May, 2009 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Kfc Trinidad
9th Sep, 2008 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

Fiona, so you are saying that besides paying that ridiculous price you did not ask for your money back once you found out they didn't have entry forms? You should have kept your money and save for your laptop.

Trinis puzzle me.

They are not only willing to continue supporting a chain who keeps increasing its prices but also they stay quiet and take whatever is dish out to them.

Watch and see people, snack packs will be $50TT and people will continue buying without saying a word.

Trinis are happy, yes! rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2008 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Kyle

Comments: you seem just a little ticked about the price of kfc going up I'm starting to wonder if you have a hang up with chicken like the trinis do you seem upset that there may or may not be a lid on how high the price of chicken might go whos going to buy at the high price does not matter the way I look at it if you all want it you going to get it right right now a 10 dollar chicken in united states works out in tt dollars somewhere about 45 dollars so where does it stop the Trini money exchange is maybe the root cause.

3rd Dec, 2008 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It saddens me that people eat so much KFC in this country. We already have high rates of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc. and people still eat this thing? rolleyes.gif

8th Jan, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tobago and Trinidad KFC

I do not know why Trinis like this so much. I try once. I taste much of pepper and oil. I do not like it.

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Imran

Comments: I love KFC [they just need] to reduce the price in Trinidad and Tobago.

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Name: JoePublic

Comments: Why reduce the price if the stuff selling like hotcakes?
Raise it! They like it so. Let's see if Trinis will pay TT80.00 for 2 pieces of chicken and whatever they are now serving with it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 8-May 09, 6:09 PM)
Let's see if Trinis will pay TT80.00 for 2 pieces of chicken and whatever they are now serving with it!

Nothing to see about! I have no doubt in my mind they WILL pay for it. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Name: Mohammed

Comments: Will an online KFC coupon work in Trinidad and Tobago?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Check your spelling before submitting.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,