KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 5 of 9

I read an article in the Trinidad Express - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Aug, 2010 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Kfc Trinidad
25th Aug, 2009 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 5

QUOTE (lynette @ 24-Aug 09, 7:48 PM)
Would you believe that people would prefer to spend one hour in a line at subway rather than in KFC at the bottom of High Street, San Fernando.

Yes, I do. You get a huge sandwich full of stuff at Subway while in KFC if you are lucky you get two pigeon size pieces of chicken with some fries and you have to pay a RIDICULOUS price and put up with their crappy service.

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Just heard on TV6 News that a 69 year old was sitting at a table in KFC eating when he suddenly keel over and died - lets hope it was not from the healthy and nutritious KFC.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Marilyn

Comments: Right now I am extremely unhappy with KFC. Went to Westmall and gave in an order at the Drive Through at 9.40 p.m. Finally drove off at 10.08 p.m. Without the order. The attendants were eating fries and one was making a phone call without making any attempt to serve the people in at least two cars and me. I really don't care what he meal tastes like or what it costs that is the last time I am going there. to add insult to injury I can't even find their website to contact them on line.

13th Jan, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Sorry to say that but most people complain for a day or two and then the following week they are there buying their chicken and chips, how do you think KFC make so much money?

18th Jun, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

When the price of oil was at an all time high KFC raised their prices significantly. There was an article in the newspapers months ago saying that since the price of oil came down significantly (normal levels) that the fast food outlets would also lower their prices. Did it happen? No! Are Trinis buying KFC anyway Yes!

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Pebbles

Comments: Whet to KFC Library corner on was blown away by the level of patience Melissa had dealing with a customer although he told her some degrading things she held her place smiles and all when I reached up her eyes where red but I got wonderful service.

My other cashier I must say have wonderful customer service Krista. Keep it up! Wonderful, hope these girls are appreciated.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2010 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 5

Pebbles, what do you mean by "my other cashier", are you a supervisor in the branch where Melissa and Krista work?

90% of the time in my experience, the service is really poor.

1st Aug, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

I read an article in the Trinidad Express that they are finding it difficult to get workers. With more competition among fast food services I am seeing an improvement in service. The quality of the meal is the same but the pieces of chicken are smaller. Church Chicken beats them on size but not taste.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,