KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 7 of 9

Oh I remembered that price! At that - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Oct, 2012 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Kfc Trinidad
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2012 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 7

Name: Stufah

Comments: I love my KFC and my KFC love me. I like KFC because wherever you go in Trinidad you bound to find a KFC outlet. When you go in there the prices affordable. The taste is always the same and I can put how much ketchup I want!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2012 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Bobosingh

Comments: What I don't get about people who eat KFC locally is why they have to walk with the box in one hand and a drumstick in the other? Can't they wait til they get home or sit down and eat it? OK so some will say that they need to eat because they didn't eat nothing for the whole day... When you look at them they big like a buffalo... Lose some weight, starve a bit but do not walk with the box in your hand!

5th Apr, 2012 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Bobosingh I hear you loud and clear! Not only they walk around the outlet with the drumstick in hand but they also lick their fingers afterwards! And yes I know "finger licking good" but come on!

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2012 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Sto

Comments: I'm looking at alternatives because KFC just getting too expensive. I mostly used to eat their because it was not as expensive as other fast food places but now they just as expensive so I may as well buy something I really enjoy.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2012 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

I agree with the fact that alternatives should be sought in place of KFC because people do not understand that the majority of money earned by KFC leaves Trinidad as expatriated profits. However in order to have a successful alternative in this country there are several things that one must consider:

1. Price/Affordability

2. Flavor/Taste

3. The Portion Serving Size (Preferably Big Portions)

If one has those three ingredients in their alternative brand to KFC then they will be successful. I remember where I live that a business owner did in fact try to come up with an alternative brand. They called their business "Chicken Hot"

They had a good price with their "snack box" which was $20.00 and the serving sizes were okay but some complained about the taste which I found to be really fair to my taste buds of course.

However, this alternative to KFC did not remain long in my area and left the place where they had set up their business to move to somewhere else because sales were not really all that high. You see:

Price/Affordability + Flavor/Taste + The Portion Serving Size of the Product =

Popularity with the Brand, Trust in the Brand, and Profit for the Brand

This is the way it works in Trinidad according to this equation that I have witnessed for several years in this country and this is the ONLY way any alternative to KFC will actually succeed.

8th Oct, 2012 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

I don't eat KFC anymore, I hate the amount of oil that they put on the food, and I hate the amount of the killing that they do! But of course, Trinis keep eating their food! rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 8th Oct, 2012 - 8:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2012 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 7

Does anyone remember when KFC in Trinidad sold a snack pack for $10? This consisted of two pieces of chicken and fries. That was not too long ago and to show how inflation has risen it now costs $25 for the same thing. Either way it does not affect me because I do not buy this junk at all. I would not eat it even if they gave me for free.

10th Oct, 2012 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Oh I remembered that price! At that time there was lots of people buying KFC because of it's price! But what's more surprising is that there is still a large amount of people buying this disgusting food! rolleyes.gif

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,