KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 9

Name: FIONA Comments: KFC went up but still - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Sep, 2008 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Kfc Trinidad
3rd Apr, 2008 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

I think most Trinis love very spicy food and KFC offers extra spicy chicken. Then there are those who enjoy the Original recipe for its unique taste. It is hard to understand why so many Trinis love KFC! Maybe they add a little msg in the flour mixture? Someone once told me that once you are tasting anything that has a lot of salt in it, chances are there could be some msg in the recipe!

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2008 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

I never did care much for KFC because of the amount of oil that comes out of the fried chicken. It gives me an upset stomach just thinking about it.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Ian

Comments: Its noted that even if there is a drop in sales it wont affect the profits of KFC but I beg to differ, Mayaro KFC its like no one cooks anymore, but that outlet is run by the most delinquent people I have ever met , they don't answer the phone, they are hoggish when they do, I think you all management should make delivery in Mayaro defunct they screw up orders, tell you stuff when the deliver the fries its soft when they do get here , mind you 30 minutes or free is also defunct , I really think Royal castle has maintained its quality maybe they should venture to Mayaro a small outlet I for one will forget there is a KFC!

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Jane

Comments: I think customer service in 99% of KFC outlets here in Trinidad is awful. Most of the people who buy KFC are persons who have little educational background since they are from the middle and lower class homes. They take whatever is dished out to them and accept whatever prices are levied because they just don't know any better.

19th Jun, 2008 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Ian and Jane are both right. Most KFC outlets have poor service. I think KFC is a true reflection of what is the most important thing in life for a Trini: Food! So what if the service is terrible!

I must admit that I do enjoy the original recipe but lately, I am not excited about eating KFC anymore. The high prices, the pigeon sized pieces of chicken and let's not forget the atrocious service, is enough for me to lose my appetite! tongue.gif

19th Jun, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Is any service in Trinidad good that we can compare this too? KFC in Trinidad is no different from if yu buy at Royal Castle or some other place. People buy it cause they want to eat spicy crispy chicken not to make friends with the cashier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

People buy it cause they want to eat spicy crispy chicken not to make friends with the cashier.

True. But I always thought that the main idea behind hiring people to sell a product would be to encourage customers not drive them away with poor service. Not to mention, poor service usually tarnishes a company's good name. But apparently, this does not really apply here in Trinidad.

Is any service in Trinidad good that we can compare this too?

Oh yes! Long John Silvers Seafood. Individuals working here are usually very helpful, pleasant and best of all, your food is usually served with a smile and not with lemons! Now this is what I would call, a perfect example of what excellent customer service, is really all about.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: FIONA

Comments: KFC went up but still for the love of competition I bought a leg to go special for $120.00 to win a lap top .The Siparia outlet say they have no entry form and knows nothing about the competition .Please KFC please get workers who know what they are selling We already have to pay too much for your product.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,