Waterboarding Torture - Page 8 of 8

Yup, it's easy to say things when - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture
A Friend

Waterboarding Torture - Page 8

Some of my friends are interrogators and even they are split on this. They don't call it torture, they call it advance interrogation techniques. They say it's a step down from true torture. The truth is, this is one of those things humans will wrestle with for all time I think. Do I like torture, absolutely not. Would I use torture if I knew the information obtained would save thousands of lives, or the lives of the people in my unit, or my family… thank God I've never had to make that decision.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2017 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Torture Waterboarding

When Obama was in office I used to hear his supporters say that even if there was a bomb they would not use torture and I was shaking my head. How do they know that if it was there family? Really?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture
A Friend

Waterboarding Torture History & Civil Business Politics

Yup, it's easy to say things when you and your loved ones are safe and sound at home. Things change rather quickly when one is in harm's way.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Waterboarding Torture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,