Waterboarding Torture - Page 2 of 8

I think the only reason they were destroyed - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Post Date: 22nd May, 2008 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture
A Friend

Waterboarding Torture - Page 2

I will stand by my words in that this is torture and it needs to stop There are other less severe ways of getting information. Causing premanate damamge to someone is not always a good thing. Most people will admit to anything to get the pain to stop.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Torture Waterboarding

Congressional Hearings Shed New Light on Government's Endorsement of Torture; Maj. Gen. Taguba Accuses Bush Administration of War Crimes

On Tuesday, the Senate Armed Services Committee held an eight-hour hearing that exposed the role of top Bush administration officials in authorizing the use of harsh interrogation techniques. Meanwhile, Retired Major General Antonio Taguba, the Army general who first investigated the abuse at Abu Ghraib, has accused the Bush administration of committing war crimes. "The commander in chief and those under him authorized a systematic regime of torture," Taguba said.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/6/19/cong...rings_sheds_new

20th Jun, 2008 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture History & Civil Business Politics

They seem to be dancing awful hard for an innocent party. I am sure they will get off some how.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Torture Waterboarding

Attorney General Nominee Eric Holder Declares "Waterboarding Is Torture"

President-elect Barack Obama's nominee to be Attorney General, Eric Holder, has declared waterboarding to be a form of torture and has vowed to shut down Guantanamo Bay. At his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Holder was questioned about torture, the pardoning of fugitive billionaire Marc Rich and the commutation of sentences of sixteen members of the Puerto Rican independence group the Armed Forces of National Liberation, known as FALN. We play highlights.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture
A Friend

Torture Waterboarding

I believe that getting rid of the torturing of prisoners is a good thing. I also believe that shutting down Guantanamo Bay is not a good thing.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture

CIA destroyed 92 interview tapes

The CIA destroyed 92 videotapes of interviews with terror suspects, a US government lawyer admits. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture
A Friend

Waterboarding Torture - Page 2

I hope that the tapes that show the water boarding torture have been destroyed so others can not learn how to do water boarding.

3rd Mar, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Waterboarding Torture Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I think the only reason they were destroyed was to cover their back sides. As far as finding out to do it I am sure I could Google it and have all the answers I would need. Not a big secret, just some nasty techniques employed.

I think the closing of the Guantanamo Bay was a good show of faith on part of Obama and I hope with a change in leadership some of the wars can be pulled out of and better relations with Cuba established.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Waterboarding Torture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,