KNtoran Introduction - Page 130 of 147

KNtoran, please start a Review Thread in the - Page 130 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 130

Oh, now that was funny! The word efficient and a post regarding the VA. I'm still laughing at the thought.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes that is very funny. Everyone knows the government and more especially the VA are from that. I am checked in now I wait. Oh they have free wifi now here too.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I made it home, I am still a functioning humaniod. So I am good for another year I hope.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 130 Introduction KNtoran

Good news KN! Welcome back. I guess they weren't quite as efficient as I had hoped for.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

They never are It is the government ewe are talking about here. They do not have to be in a hurry. They just want to make us wait on them.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Yup, that sounds like the Government I've grown to love. Hurry up and wait is the catch phrase. More than that, they don't produce anything and have a captive clientele, so they don't need to be efficient, nice, or courteous and usually aren't.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 130

Well today is another day of training all day. I will catch up with everything on Sunday. This should be the last day of training for the year.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 130

KNtoran, please start a Review Thread in the Board, Card, & RPG Reviews for your new game. While I can see you already have the numbers there still needs to be a Review Thread for it. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,