KNtoran Introduction - Page 14 of 147

I find that eating fruit is helping me it - Page 14 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Apr, 2008 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 14

What evil food exploitations. I do not have any food related problems as of yet. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction KNtoran

Good to hear KNtoran as we are in that nice stag of life where thing can go wrong fast.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have to go back monday and have the labs done. Plus they want to do a sleep test on me since my wife says I stop breathing while I sleep. smile.gif

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Page 14 Introduction KNtoran

The sleep thing is very common so do not stress on that. It is just being recognized more often in the medical field now. Big question is when you wake are you refreshed?

A person I work with is having surgery done to fix his breathing as his windpipe tissue is pinching in the night disrupting his sleep. It is basically some tiny steel pin going in to brace the area so the path stays wide open. Day surgery.

Stress, over weight, booze are the major factor in this from what I have been told. Three people I work with plus my baby sitter all were oxygen masks at night now. I blame pollution on much of this, just because I can.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

I sleep as much as I can I do not always wake up refreshed but that has little to do with the sleep disorder. I know it is common and I am not fretting it. I know I need to get more exercise and eat a little less I am doing all of that this year. I need to have my blood work done to see if they find anything abnormal. I feel good and I know I am over weight. I have a goal weight in mind and I am getting closer to it. I am under 300 lbs now so I am getting there. I want to get down to 270 this year. Yesterday I was 294 I started the year off at 308. I do not plan rapid weight loss so my body has time to get rid of the excessive skin as the pounds come off. I know my goal is attainable it is just a matter of time.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

KNtoran Introduction

Glad to here that sleep is ok as that will help you in you goal. Glad to here you are staying to your plan as it is a slow process. Nice is you are changing you eating habits in the process thus true long tuerm success. I plan to drop 30 or so also.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 14

Yes so far I am keeping my goal in site and I am working towards it. I am increasing my activity level slowly and cutting back on the amount I am eating. I still eat pretty well. I have added more fruit to my snacks instead of processed foods.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2008 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 14

I find that eating fruit is helping me it takes aways some of my afternoon snack fests that I usually found myself in. PLus not carrying money helps in that fact too.

I find it hard to believe I have been here two months and I am pushing 1100 posts. Wooot. biggrin.gif

I know I know for post count rants go to that thread

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,