KNtoran Introduction - Page 140 of 147

Happy retirement day. Will they have a party - Page 140 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 140

The Holidays were ok but the personnel matter is still looming with everything. I was not sure it would last through the holidays but so far everything is still on going.

With everything going on and everything going on with my job it should not effect my games at all. In fact once I leave my job I should have more time to make sure I post on my games. This past month has been a test for that by taking almost all of December off. Had to use some time off before I lost it *smile*

I am very glad I was able to help Pandora out that way and I hope to see her videos and the joy that she was able to get that brings a smile to my face.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Happy new year to you and yours KN! I hope 2018 is wonderful for you. You better have your walking shoes on New Years Day. No time to waste with your mileage goal *wink*.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have a tread mill in my basement so I can walk any time in any weather. I will get my goal and will be happy. Thank you my friend for the well wishes.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Page 140 Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran, what about your retirement worries you? Financial security or being bored or a bit of both? From your last Post on this issue you seemed to think that you would be able to handle your Role-playing Games in your retirement but after reading your last Blog entry I noticed the seed of doubt.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Oh it is not the retirement that concerns me it is the other personal issues that are going on. As time goes on the stress of some of these may cause some issues and I am preparing for such a possibility. Right now I do not foresee any interruptions but the future is cloudy. So I am planning for the worse and hoping for the best *smile*.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction

I understand, whatever happens please keep us informed so it does not come as a surprise. At the very least, please warm us up to the possibility if you have to be vacant for awhile, so you do not suddenly disappear.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 140

Yes I will do that. That was the plan in case I have to take a few days away but I hope it does not come back to that.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 140

Happy retirement day. Will they have a party for you? They should considering the amount of time you have invested with the company.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,