KNtoran Introduction - Page 145 of 147

I have read some of the latest post concerning - Page 145 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Nov, 2018 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 145

Where did you go KN? It sounds pretty from the way you are talking. Somewhere in the Rockies?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

I made it back and will post a couple photos soon so everyone knows where I went. I went East instead of West Kyr. I am planning a western adventure and a southern adventure too.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

When I read the first few lines of your blog the first thing that stood out to me was what kind of vigorous exercising are you doing to stimulate your muscles. My not a medical professional opinion is that muscles cramp when under worked and then suddenly put into use or overworked and not given time to rest. When you vigorously exercise the muscles often it wards off cramps especially when you do stretching before and after. I have also found that at 'our' age we need to stretch a lot more often… a LOT more. Get better soon.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 145 Introduction KNtoran

That is a main issue. I can not do vigorous exercise due to the condition of my body from the Gulf War. I do a lot of walking to keep in shape and keep myself as fit as possible. If I do too much exercise my body will hurt more. So I am in a catch 22 situation. I have a lot of pains that are due to my gulf war service.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

What about a plant based diet? Clears all toxins, metals and restores. Even if you do not want to become vegetarian or vegan a very high intake of pure vegetables (Especially green ones) and fruit will definitely help. While I do not know your exact medical condition a drastic change in diet can help cure diseases and ailments even rebuild damaged tissue.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,317
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

KNtoran Introduction

Don't they have those electromagnetic pads that you can strap to your skin to simulate muscles into growth / repair? I've seen small machines that you can buy for personal use.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 145

Yeah I have changed my diet a lot over the past couple of years and do not eat as much beef as I used to and eat a lot more fruits and veggies to help me a lot. My numbers have improved greatly over the past couple of years and my weight has even gone down. I continue to do things to improve my over all health and walking 5-7 miles almost daily has helped. While my health is important to me I have a dark cloud over my head due to all the chemicals and situations I was exposed to in the 91 gulf war. This is why I am a disabled vet. I knew that this would all catch up to me sooner or later and I am glad I was able to retire from my job before it got too bad.

Krusten those machines are nice and I have tried them They are tense units if I remember correctly and while they do provide temporary relief at times I am looking more long term. They still do not keep me from cramping up as I had a major cramp while using the machine and that was painful.

Here is a link to some of the things I am currently "Enjoying". Source 5y.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Oct, 2018 - 2:46pm

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 145

I have read some of the latest post concerning the games here on International Discussions. To me it sounds like there will soon be no need of any Dungeon Master/GM in the games that are here in the Pathfinder/ Dungeons & Dragons section. Is this correct? Or am I misreading this?

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,