KNtoran Introduction - Page 18 of 147

KN can work too. Typing out the full name - Page 18 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th May, 2008 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 18

I did not try the quotes but I have read all the faqs but I will go read them again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,045
Flag Posts: 51,702
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,598.60 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

The main Search FAQ is located HERE

In addition to this the page that tells you it did not find anything after a Search states:

Search Bot Did Not Find Anything, But...

Although no results were found it does not necessarily mean your subject matter is not there. Try the following:

1. Use quotes around the phrase you are looking for such as "red apples" rather than 'red apples'

2. Try to leave out three letter words from your search like: 'the', 'and', etc.

3. If you do not find a phrase or word try other alternatives, for instance if you are looking for the movie "The Others" you may not find it, BUT if you look for something associated with the movie such as "Nicole Kidman" then you will find the movie.

4. If you want to be sure then go to your Intro / Rave Thread and post a request about what you are looking for and a Moderator will help you look for it.

There is often an explanation at every turn, in some cases just reading a bit without quickly moving on will give you the answer. I know because after many years I have tried to answer about 99% of the problems Members face. It is only coding errors that should warrant real problems, and I also try to plug those as quickly as I can.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I think in this case I did not include the rpg area as I figured that was for gaming stuff and did not think a thread about robot rights would be there.

Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 18 Introduction KNtoran

You are using Advanced Search? No need to the Search box to the top right on every page has the settings made so that you check every Board you have permission to see and from the beginning of the time this Board started. Just use the tips given and you will find that you will find everything easily.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes I was using a advanced search to search the boards where I thought the topic would have been. I will use full search from now on.

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Just so everyone knows you can call me klar on the forums. As Ntoran is my last name it sounds soo Formal. biggrin.gif I prefer Klar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction - Page 18

I was now settling into "KN" sort of how everyone calls me "JB". I cannot help but think of your Medieval character named "Klar" when I see that name.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 18

KN can work too. Typing out the full name is like calling me sir or Mr. Ntoran laugh.gif

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,