KNtoran Introduction - Page 8 of 147

Good of you to keep up your blog. I see you - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

KNtoran Introduction - Page 8

*grins* Congratulations on being member of the month! KNtoran you fit in here like ones favorite old sweater.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 3rd Mar, 2008 - 7:34pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

*sniff* *sniff* A old sweater huh does that mean I smell biggrin.gif I do not smell anything. *tosses mothballs away*

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 3rd Mar, 2008 - 7:41pm

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post "Ruler's Rants" was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Page 8 Introduction KNtoran

I was reading your Blog about all those weapons in your home. Aren't you ever concerned that an intruder may use one of those against you?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Nope many of the weapons do not even look like a weapon. Plus an intruder has to get past my big dog first then I usually have my gun ready with the nice shiny matching bracelets for them to put on for their wait until the police show up.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction

Do you live in an area where you need to be concerned about intruders or is it just because of your background you re naturally more precautions?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 8

It is because of my background. I am not a very trusting person when it comes to my homes security. I do leave my house unlocked at all times. I live in a nice community where we look after each other and the crime rate is very low. Last time police were close to my house is because of a drunk that got out of hand and tried to climb my back fence much to my dogs great pleasure. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Good of you to keep up your blog. I see you will not be able to survive the Caribbean at all, but may do very well in Krakyn's country. You said you have teen sons, are they into RPGs? Are they constructive posters, maybe they might like it here? What about your wife, I do not recall you mentioning her?

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,