KNtoran Introduction - Page 9 of 147

I am looking for some good debaters. Some - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 9

My sons are not into RPG games they are into psp, xbox and such. I have told them if they are interested to come see me. Bust so far no takers. My wife is not into it at all. She does not see what the big deal is about it at all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

Thanks for being proactive with your invitations.

With your experience I am surprised that you did not tackle the controversial Threads in the Military and International News sections about the wat in Iraq, Middle East issues, and so forth.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am still debating that. I have some harsh feelings on some of that and do not want to cause an argument.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Page 9 Introduction KNtoran

Controversial views are welcome! devil.gif I love to debate, the only thing we always ask members to separate the individual from their opinions. It is not fun when everybody agrees. *smile*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

Harsh feelings is what we need! So long as you make no direct insults to Members and are in topic you have nothing to worry about. LDS_forever and myself are usually the only controversial ones willing to make a statement of opinion and then back it up with sources. Most others will make an opinion but not back it up or just be agreeable or get offended and leave because they do not know the Art of Discussion. However, seeing that you were there and can speak from experience that will give us a good take from your perspective, then we can debate the issue. Let's see what you are made of... sneaky.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

I have to admit I like a good debate here and there. It show intelligence if you can debate without getting upset. I have found that in many boards many can not do that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

KNtoran Introduction - Page 9

KNtoran I think you would actually enjoy it. There are some excellent debaters here who tackle topics and never get heated or quit making new valid points.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

I am looking for some good debaters. Some may even call me a masterdebator but I would not go that far. Ok Ok I know that was a lame joke. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,