KNtoran Introduction - Page 10 of 147

And here I thought I was on topic. I guess - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.1%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

KNtoran Introduction - Page 10

Kntoran

I just read your blog for today. Wow! It must be difficult losing your sense of taste and smell. But somehow, I am under the impression that you do not allow this, loss to deter you in any way. Your determination shows by the way you continue to cook and experiment in the kitchen. I really enjoy reading your blogs Kntoran. I will continue to look out for them!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes Geenie you are correct I do not let any of my disabilities deter me from doing what I want to do. I look at life as a challenge and mine is just a little more challenging now. smile.gif

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

KN, how do you actually "enjoy" food if your sense of smell and taste are gone?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 10 Introduction KNtoran

I try to remember how it tasted before I lost my senses. Or I watch and listen to how my family is enjoying the food. If the food is real spicy then I can taste it a little. SO I still have a little taste left but not much.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran you just might be the best dinner guest in the world. As long as the textures not bad one would never get a complaint. Thought I bet that would still be the case with your sense of taste and smell being what it use to be.

I just read your last post in your blog. I think you are absolutely correct in your thoughts regarding one is saved with our with out a church. After all Jesus himself was the same way. I also think that is the back bone to the whole of the new testament. God and you are now are the relationship, not god, you and the priest.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

You may not want me as a dinner guest becasue I will complaine that the food is just bland with no real taste at all and the wine you served will that was just wet. smile.gif

I am glad you liked my other post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction - Page 10

Your last post (Today's Top Poster) was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

And here I thought I was on topic. I guess I was not. I know I did not use any bad words or slang. Oh well.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,