KNtoran Introduction - Page 97 of 147

Thank you for keeping us posted KNtoran. You - Page 97 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd May, 2013 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 97

Yes he will get paid for doing his job at the college but not a whole lot in exchange he can go to school there to get his masters degree with no tuition or college semester costs. Thus he is basically making a lot more than it seems.

His mom is very happy that he has gotten this job. He will not start the job till August sometime so when he comes home the end of this month he will have two months of relaxation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Just a note to let everyone know that I will not be here during this weekend. I will be busy moving most of my sons items from his dorm room back to my place. This is not a quick trip and next weekend we will finish getting him all moved. I will be back on Monday.

Post Date: 17th May, 2013 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for keeping up up to date KNtoran! It will be a busy time for you and him. You have a good trip and a safe weekend, see you soon.

Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 97 Introduction KNtoran

It was a nice weekend and we were able to get most of his items from his dorm room and back home. Now we just have to wait for next weekend to get the rest of his stuff. The May term will be over on Friday and we will be able to pick him and the rest of his stuff up late on Saturday after he checks the others out. Being a RA he will be the last one to pack up and vacate the dorm floor he is in charge of.

Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KNtoran

Welcome back KNtoran and thank you for keeping us updated. You sound like a very proud father, I can see the smile on your face in your writings about your son.

Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Yes I am very proud of him. He is so focused and his life on track. Getting the job all lined up and schooling ready to get his masters degree is great to see. The fact that he is doing this all on his own shows that he is dedicated to what he is wanting out of life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 97

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be off line for a few days again. I am going back up to get my sons stuff tomorrow and when I get back late [Saturday] I am taking the family camping for the US holiday of Memorial day. I do not plan to be back home till Tuesday the 28th. I should be back on line once again on [Wednesday] the 29th to catch back up with everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend and for those in the US a great holiday weekend.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 97

Thank you for keeping us posted KNtoran. You might want to look at getting a mobile to keep track of things while you're away since you're a Dungeon Master. Regardless, have a nice time!

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,