KNtoran Introduction - Page 98 of 147

KNtoran, I like your Community spirit and - Page 98 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jun, 2013 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 98

I have a mobile smart phone a motorola that I may be able to check on some things. I take it that this site allows mobile access? I know that it did not before.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KNtoran

That's great KNtoran! Yes it does support mobiles, select the Mobile / Dial-up option from the drop down menu. It is actually the default theme from the start. If you have any problems with it you can give feedback here: Wap / Mobile Viewing.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I will give it a try to see if it works for me. I do not like being out of touch and I hope I have a cell phone tower in range where we are camping. I know some areas the signals are poor at the best. I hope the added more towers. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.7%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Page 98 Introduction KNtoran

Hey KNtoran don't forget your chracter in the super hero Role-playing Game you haven't posted anything on the Super Hero Talk thread for like 3.2 days now, you also didn't post no specific action for your chracter for 5.3 days ago. I have seen that you are not active in some of the Role-playing Games at this moment. Anything wrong with your internet that is keeping you back?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 9th Jun, 2013 - 8:14pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Sorry everyone I lost my internet connection for a few days due to not paying my bill. That has been corrected and I once again have internet. Hopefully that will not happen again.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

KNtoran Introduction

Welcome back K! What my dad likes to do is pay a bit in advance so if the bill is $30 he will pay like $35 so he is always in credit and it buys him some time if he like forgets or something.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 98

Yeah I would like to do that too but I had to work on kids cars to get them running so that gave me a expense that I did not see coming. I am still trying to get them out and working so I can relax much easier.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 98

KNtoran, I like your Community spirit and that you are willing to try everything and participate in all kinds of Discussion. You are an exemplar member, welcome back online.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,