KNtoran Introduction - Page 99 of 147

Tell them to get a big rottweiler to scare - Page 99 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 99

Thanks Jay I like trying to do things I have not done before to an extent. I am doing my best to keep everything going here and I am getting better so soon I will be back to where I was before the break.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

Scary situation, it is also one of the reasons I have reservations about helping street people close to my home, once you do they think they can come live with you. I guess moving them closer to your location is not an option?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

The place she helps out is near the center of the town and they live clear up on the north side. Plus the fact that homeless people would look really out of place in the area. I have a feeling that those doing the home invasions are a group of college kids due to the fact most of the home invasions seem to have the college campus and the central axis. Just a hunch I have I just need to prove it or catch those who are doing it.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 139
Flag Posts: 142
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 101.73 FP
Charm: 2

Page 99 Introduction KNtoran

Setup some spy camera all over the grounds with some kind of infrared alert system, that will keep those punks away.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 10th Oct, 2012 - 3:40pm
Signature:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Oh I have some of those I am going to set up. I will just make the place harder to get into so I do not have to worry so much about my parents.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction

Hi again KNtoran! I moved a post you put in D&D Dungeon Master Strategies and Details. Instead of telling a member in the thread itself that they should look there you might want to visit their introduction thread and refer them there, they'll be able to find it better that way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 99

Oh ok I was trying to bring that thread up to the 1st page so it would be easier for them to find it. But yeah using their intro thread works too. Thanks.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 99

Tell them to get a big rottweiler to scare off the attacker plus he can be a cool pet to keep company specially if you're home alone.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,