KNtoran Introduction - Page 104 of 147

My dad is at home recovering from surgery. - Page 104 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

KNtoran Introduction - Page 104

Maybe he is watching your movements so he knows when you won't be around so he can come to your parents' home. Maybe you should find out where he is at and get the police to pay him a visit to find out what's up with the sudden uninvited visits.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction KNtoran

I'm glad to hear one concern is past, but I hope you're not overreacting. I don't know the specific situation, but if this man wants to talk, you can call or email if you want to stay safe.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I had my dad talk to the police again and gave them this guys hone number. I did some research and found his number and address. The police called the guy and told him that he will no longer come to my parents house or have any contact with them. IF he does then he can and will be arrested. This guy should now be leaving my parents alone. Failure to do so can lead to his arrest of me showing up at his door. *smile*

Have to wait and see how well this guy plays by the rules now.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2013 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Page 104 Introduction KNtoran

Let's hope this will be enough to keep him at bay. With the problems you and your family are having he is definitely a not necessary distraction right now.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

I was able to take a weekend away and get my son moved and the guy has not made any effort to make any kind of contact once again with my parents. I am hoping that that spells the last of it and I can stop worrying that he is going to show up. I will be keeping watch for a few more weeks.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

KNtoran Introduction

Good choice, you never know Kntoran specially if the man is mentally ill or a danger to himself or others but you are an experienced soldier with a lot of training so he has to be crazy to show up again. Glad to read things are settling for you and your family. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

KNtoran Introduction - Page 104

So is your dad doing better now? Is the cancer in remission, did they get all of it out?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 104

My dad is at home recovering from surgery. They could not get it all so they plan to start him on chemotherapy in a couple more weeks. They hope that things will improve when he is done with Chemotherapy.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,