KNtoran Introduction - Page 105 of 147

Some more cameras are totally needed. You - Page 105 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2013 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2013 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

KNtoran Introduction - Page 105

Kntroan, I'm seeing you posting yahoo stock predictions but if this is for the contest you know its like only on the GOOG stock right? Better read the contest again because everything has to be spot on or you don't win.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2013 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yeah you have to be spot on to win and I am not doing very well so far. But I will keep on trying. smile.gif

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Its all cool dude. I just didn't want you to like get the numbers right and think you won when you didn't. tongue.gif How's your dad doing? Did the unwanted come around again?

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2013 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 105 Introduction KNtoran

Yeah I just wanted to see how my predictions were going before I tried the real contest. *smile* My dad is doing well. He just had a power port implanted yesterday so that he can start his chemotherapy soon. His weight is now stable and he is at a good weight.

The intruder has not come around after the police called him and told him to stay away. I have mounted a camera on the front of my parents house looking out towards the street to make sure he is not driving past during the late night hours. SO far I have not seen anything on any of the footage. Durning hours of work I have it live and watching. What is one more camera to watch. smile.gif

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

It's a rough road you have to deal with and I understand it well as my father passed away from cancer when I was 18. All the strength to you and yours at this time.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

KNtoran Introduction

You should get the college to like buy your home for big bucks and then you can move somewhere nicer. Meantime they should compensate you. I thought you'd of had like security cameras on your home to record everything being a security guy and all.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 105

My cameras are over at my parents house keeping a eye on things there for now.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 105

Some more cameras are totally needed. You can never have enough in your whole problem with guarding your parents and your home too. How's dad doing?

Signature:

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,