KNtoran Introduction - Page 106 of 147

My dad is still getting chemo treatments. - Page 106 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Dec, 2013 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 106

Right now guarding my parents home is more important to me and I can catch the college kids if I stay up and stay alert just not worth it right now. I am planning to rebuild that fence any ways and just need to find the time.

My father is doing well as he is under going Chemotherapy and seems to be responding well to it. Will have to wait and see what the next scans show.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2013 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction KNtoran

Cool about your dad. When he gets better that will probably like free up your schedule.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes that is what I am hoping. My brother and myself think that as long as his spirits are up and he looks better and keeps improving that he will remain with us for a bit. We both feel that he may beat this but for how long we do not know. We are waiting for the next scans that are scheduled for October to see how well it is going or not going. That is going to be the next line to cross.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2013 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Page 106 Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran, I would just like to tell you that I am going to attempt to start another Pathfinder based Role-playing Game, and I am inviting you to share your opinion in my review page, Canabusis's Rise of the RuneLords Pathfinder Please check it out and leave a comment on your interest or insight. Thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Sep, 2013 - 2:07am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2013 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction KNtoran

Too bad your dad has to go through so much. I can't like even imagine what it might be like to see your days coming to an end.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

KNtoran Introduction

Just read your blog. I doubt I would be thinking about taking my laptop in a medical emergency. You and JB have been keeping yourselves attached to hospitals of late. At least you both came out of it in a positive way. I hope your wife is way better now.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

KNtoran Introduction - Page 106

What an ordeal for your wife. Glad she is at least out of the hospital and recovering at home. How's your dad doing?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 106

My dad is still getting chemo treatments. His doctor thinks all is going well. He is looking much better and getting around a bit more.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,